Trust Recruitment Coordinator
|Location: Wirral, Metropolitan Borough of Wirral
|Salary: £19800 - £23100/annum
|Posted: 26 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
About The Role
Job Title: Trust Recruitment Coordinator
Salary: Band 4 £19,800 - £23,100 per annum
Location: Trust Based - Warrington/Wirral/Walton Centre
Key objectives of the role include:
• Based at one of our client Trusts,deliver and support all aspects of flexible worker (‘FW’) registration and validation activity based on Trust demand, including applicant engagement, screening, interviewing and document scanning.
• Perform the role of subject matter expert in all matters relating to FW registration and validation activities, including cross-functional linkages, processes and systems.
• Work on face to face assessment and registration processes, ensuring service delivery to required timescales, KPIs and quality standards.
• Represent NHS Professionals (‘NHSP’) to Trusts and NHSP FWs across a range of operational, quality and complaints management processes.
• Identify and progress service development opportunities as they arise through FW and Trust contact and knowledge of their requirements, seeking opportunities to increase shift fill.
• Act in both FWs’ and Trusts’ interests when dealing with internal NHSP departments to ensure quality and value of service, maintaining professional relationships throughout.
• Act in such a way as to uphold and enhance good standards and the reputation of NHSP
About The Candidate
Please detail skills and experience you are looking for
The successful candidate will have
* Educated to GCSE level or equivalent, including grades A to C in English and Maths
• NVQ in business or customer service
• Demonstrable work experience in a service-driven, process-based business environment.
• Experience of training, coaching and motivating staff.
• Experience of volume recruitment or HR in a healthcare environment.
Communication & People Skills:
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills including good written and oral English.
• Ability to build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders across a wide range of professional and managerial groups.
• Ability to negotiate with all stakeholders with tact and discretion.
• Strong influencing/assertiveness skills
• Proven ability to lead by example.
• Ability to appraise, motivate and develop team members to improve performance.
• Strong time management and resource planning skills and ability to work to priorities and deadlines.
Specialist Knowledge/ Skills:
• Commitment to continuous improvement for people, processes, procedures and systems.
• Good typing and keyboard skills.
• Comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Outlook and of business databases.
Must have own car and be willing to work in a variety of locations as the role covers 3 Trusts Warrington/Wirral/Walton Centre
About The Company
NHS Professionals (NHSP) is the market leader in managed flexible worker services. We work in partnership with NHS Trusts around the country to reduce their reliance on expensive agencies by helping them build their own staff banks.
We boast the largest database of more than 100,000 general and specialist nurses, doctors, midwives, administrative and allied healthcare professionals registered on our bank.
We are extremely proud of our bank members, all of whom provide essential shift cover for our NHS clients to help them deliver safe, efficient and effective health services.
NHS Professionals is embraced by the NHS. We are trusted for our shared values, our leadership in flexible working and the contribution we make to the healthcare community.
Our people love working at NHS Professionals - together we help one another deliver the highest level of service. Our vision is to have a ‘One NHSP’ team who feel knowledgeable, confident and empowered.
What perks are we offering in return?
* Competitive salary with the opportunity for progression for exceptional performers
* 27 days’ annual leave per year plus 8 public holidays
* Access to a stakeholder pension scheme
* Health and wellbeing support
* Access to a discount scheme and an employee recognition scheme.
* Agile working
* Ability to buy and sell annual leave
Please note: In 2010 NHS Professionals moved to Limited Company status and therefore Agenda for Change terms and conditions are not applicable to this role.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if sufficient applications are received. We will not contact unsuccessful applicants, therefore if you do not hear from us within 14 days of the vacancy closing, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful