Trainee / Recruitment Consultant
|Salary: £16000 - £20000/annum bonus
|Posted: 12 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Staffline Express are seeking to recruit a Trainee/Recruitment Consultant to join our established team in Telford. Staffline are the largest supplier of blue collar workers in the UK with a workforce of 60,000 candidates working for our clients daily.
Our Telford office has been based in the city for over 20 years. We are recognised as a trusted recruitment partner to many businesses in the area and the ‘go to’ agency for candidates seeking work.
The role of 360 consultant is 80% sales, 20% account management. You will be maximising new sales opportunities by phone, face to face appointments, email and social media in a target driven environment. You will have experience of sales but no recruitment experience is required.
You are required to identify and win new customers whilst providing ongoing services to exceed clients’ expectations. Generate consistent activity to maximise margin opportunities with new and existing clients.
* Identify, develop and deliver new sales for your immediate location and the Group
* Establish and maintain a positive rapport and working relationship with all customers’ Senior Management team at each location.
* Deliver ‘Best in Class’ service and customer care to client and candidates/employees
* Be an ‘Ambassador’ of the Company’s values
* Achieve and fulfil targets
* Ensure compliance standards are upheld
* Maintain strong relationships across the business
* Ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) are met
* Manage profit margins
* Manage people and candidates/employees
* Identify and lead new business opportunities to ensure increased sales revenue year on year
* Work on a ‘Best Customer’ approach actively targeting key prospective customers in geographical area based on business levels and economic/seasonal trends
* Perform key ratios and activities in line with business expectation for new business sales and performance against budget.
* Identify business development opportunities creating an active pipeline of activity to support required conversion rate for year on year growth
* Maintain a positive rapport and working relationship with Senior Management team of key account customers and stakeholders
* Ensure relationships are nurtured and developed to facilitate further growth opportunities
* Plan and facilitate recruitment
* Complete regular review meetings with client to understand and communicate business changes
* Develop strong relationships internally and externally
* Ensure accuracy whilst managing weekly payroll process
* Operate IT systems available and ensure internal systems are fully and accurately updated
* Work to deadlines with an adaptable and flexible approach
* Provide ‘out of hours’ on-call support when required
* Implement and manage administration processes such as change requests, absences etc.
* Competent at describing client trends, market activity and business needs
* Collate, analyse, report, communicate and manage performance against KPI’s
* Identify areas of process improvement
* Operate within client and Company’s Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) ensuring you meet and achieve them, identify solutions to address any shortfalls
* Understand local labour market and industry sector and communicate potential impact
* Demonstrate business acumen, understand clients’ operation, challenges and requirements
* Communicate effectively internally and externally to develop strong relationships
* Monthly collating of management information and reporting
* Provide cover and support to other areas when required
* Ensure all staff operate in line with the Company’s policies and procedures
* Demonstrate financial acumen by understanding reports and interpreting budgetary controls and requirements
* Report issues in a timely manner to Line Management or as per Site Internal Escalation process
* Manage compliance requirements, keeping records secure for audit purposes
* Familiarity with clients’ management policies and procedures, seeking guidance if required
* Ensure a positive approach to all activities and consistently demonstrate a desire to learn and improve yourself and the team
* Demonstrate demeanour and language that align with the Company’s values at all times
* Treat all customers, colleagues and candidates/employees equally with respect and fairness
* Carry out any other reasonable duties as and when required by Line Management.
Office hours are (Apply online only), Mon-Fri.
Due to customer visits a car is required.
Salary is dependent on experience, on-going training.
Should you be interested please apply now