Trainee Recruitment Consultant Required – Law an
|Salary: £21000 - £23000/annum £22k pa OTE 1st year £42
|Posted: 16 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Graduate Recruitment Consultant Required – Law and Finance Industry
Specialist Law and Finance Recruitment Agency – Times Top 100 Companies to work for
£22,000 per annum + realistic OTE £40k+ in first year!
No experience necessary!
Our client a Times Top 100 company specialising in the Law and Finance sector are currently looking for highly ambitious, competitive graduates to join their growing team. They are currently 45 people big and looking to grow to 65 by the end of 2016. You will be coming in to work under specialist Senior Consultants who will offer you unrivalled training and support with the potential to go from Trainee Consultant to Consultant within 6 months.
The Role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant
• Sourcing candidates using both online job-boards, Linkedin, Networking events and social media.
• Generating new business from day one as well as liaising with existing contacts.
• Full 360 consultant role. You will be responsible for sourcing candidates, setting up interviews, closing candidates and sending out employment contracts.
• Fast paced, phone based sales.
About the Trainee Recruitment Consultant
• 2015/2016 Graduates – ideally a degree in Law or Finance but not essential
• Highly competitive
• Confident and able to communicate atsenior levels of business
• Excellent phone manner and ability to build rapport with clients
• Excellent writing skills
• Money motivated
Benefits of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant Role
• 20 days holiday + a day off on your birthday
• Uncapped commission – OTE £35-40k 1st year, £60k+ 2nd year, £100k+ 3rd year
• Lunch clubs – a half day and full paid lunch with the Directors and other top performers
• Extensive training and fast career progression
• Shopping vouchers for top performers – last year paid out over £5000 in Selfridges vouchers to top billers in the business
If you want a career where you are responsible for your own earnings, can progress up the career ladder as quickly as possible and are generously rewarded for hard work then please apply for immediate consideration!
At the Grad Society we are a leading specialist graduate recruitment agency with over 15 years of sales and recruitment experience.
When you join The Grad Society we make sure your aspirations are met by placing you with only the highest calibre of leading sales and recruitment firms across the UK.
At The Grad Society we open doors for ambitious graduates who are looking to start a challenging and financially rewarding career. We are passionate about what we do and pride ourselves on enhancing the recruitment experience by providing support and guidance throughout the process.
Our success is our dedicated team of specialist consultants who have all started in the industry as new graduates and therefore understand the importance of being placed in the right company with a culture that conforms to your values.
The Grad Society operates in multiple markets including but not limited to: Finance recruitment, IT Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Accounting Recruitment, Sports Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Teaching Recruitment, Nursing Recruitment, Life Sciences Recruitment, Medical Device Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, PR Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Law Recruitment, Construction Recruitment, Built Recruitment, Rail Recruitment, Automotive Recruitment, E-Commerce Recruitment, Education Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, Oil & Gas Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Healthcare Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Hospitality Recruitment, Office Recruitment, Admin Recruitment, Property Recruitment, Sales Recruitment, Retail Recruitment