Trainee Recruitment Consultant
|Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
|Salary: £20000 - £35000/annum incentives & car scheme
|Posted: 13 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Ever noticed that there are thousands of trainee recruitment consultant jobs online?
You're probably thinking….
Trainee Recruitment Consultant…What's that all about?
In a nutshell, recruitment is a sales role offering rapid progression, some serious incentives and the opportunity for you to develop real business skills that will set you up for life.
But what do trainee recruitment consultants actually do?
Good question! As a trainee recruitment consultant you are initially doing two things. Firstly, you're finding clients; so making calls, attending meetings and negotiating rates and secondly, you're finding candidates. You'll do this by using social media, video messaging, writing job adverts and screening CVs. Once you've got both sides of the process down, you'll also be arranging interviews, making job offers and building long term connections. In short, a trainee recruitment consultant role is a highly complex, relationship management role.
Sounds good. What do you need from me?
The great thing about being a trainee recruitment consultant that it involves a lot of transferable skills, so don't worry if you haven't done this before. Most people who join Amoria Bond are also brand new to the industry; we're great at training so you don't need experience! What you do need is drive, great communication skills, a passion for sales, tons of self motivation and self belief, a real openness to learning and an interest in earning some serious money. If you've works in sales before (think lettings, promotions, phone or face to face), that will really help you!
But there are so many companies out there… Why is Amoria Bond one of the best opportunities for trainee recruitment consultants in Manchester?
Where to start?
* An international Sunday Times Top 100 Employer with future opportunities to work overseas
* A multi award winning training programme to support your development
* All the best perks so you can live your best life - international trips (e.g.Dubai, Vegas) 3 times a year, company cars, lunches at top restaurants
* Early finish and dress down Fridays
* Personal goal setting training so you can achieve your own goals
* A structured clear career progression plan that you are in control of
* Squad goals - Motivational colleagues who will become firm friends and a positive welcoming culture
* A red carpet and a gong in the office to help you celebrate your successes!
* A chance to give back through the Amoria Bond Charitable Trust; check out Youtube to see our last trip to Peru
* We've actually got happy employees - check us out our Glassdoor
* A great basic salary with an award winning pay and benefits package
Sounds too good to be true, what's the catch?
Ok… it's a hard job. Recruitment is not for the faint hearted; it's one of the toughest roles around because you're dealing with people and sales targets in a very fast paced, competitive industry. Trainee recruitment consultants may work long days and might get let down by things outside your control. That's recruitment (and that's life too I guess!) so you just need to surround yourself with positive people, positive ideas and exciting personal and business goals that will keep you motivated. Trust me, it's worth the challenge when you see the results.
OK, count me in…what happens next?
Send us your CV and we'll contact you for an informal chat and to potentially book an interview for one of our trainee recruitment consultant roles. You can also learn about our culture by heading over to Instagram (go on, take a break from your job search, you've earned it!) and checking out the Amoria Bond page; you'll really get a feel for how we treat our employees!
Amoria Bond operates as an Employment Business and no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept job applications from persons of any age for this trainee recruitment consultant role