Trainee Recruitment Consultant
|Salary: £18000 - £20000/annum Package
|Posted: 23 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Car Sales / Estate Agents - Fancy a change in tack in your career direction? Sick of working weekends? Trainee Recruitment Consultants sought, Exeter. Girling Jones are bucking the trend and opening our doors to Trainee Recruiters looking to develop and progress their careers within our fantastic Quay side offices in Exeter. You will be from a sales background, motivated and hungry for success with a determination to succeed at life. Is this you? Then read on.
Who we are
Girling Jones supply technical staff to the construction and property industries in the South West.
The business is built around six core values:
* Building the happiest team we can
* Expecting clients, candidates and staff to expect more of us
* An exceptional working environment
* A non-sales approach, redefining the recruitment industry
* Everyone has voice so put your hand up
* Enhancing the reputation of the recruitment industry
* Girling Jones believe that these values make it the consultancy of choice in the region. The best to work with and the best to work for.
Girling Jones has been trading for nearly 8 years and 2018 saw the agency go from strength to strength delivering 33% growth in revenue and 70% growth in profits from 2017. We achieved this with a rigorous focus quality, client and candidate satisfaction and by investing heavily in staff training and overall well-being. Happy clients and candidates (In (Apply online only)% of our Google reviews were a 5 star rating!) looked after by happy staff. Its quite simple really.
Our trainee consultants all enjoy our six week induction which eases you into the role as your knowledge and confidence grows. The first 6 months are about learning your trade and focusing on quality and exceptional service. If you get that right then success will naturally follow. We will be training you on the following:
* Running a formal client visit
* How to interview candidates
* How to take references
* Recruitment law and compliance
* The Girling Jones IT systems
* Company systems and procedures
* Service not sales – How not to “be recruitment”
You’ll also be given a mentor to work with you through your probation ensuring your success at Girling Jones.
Whats in it for you?
We expect the best, but we offer the best too so all employees at Girling Jones enjoy the following:
* Structured training that continues throughout your career
* Fantastic pay, commission and benefits
* A clear career path
* A cracking working environment including stunning offices, river views, micro-gym, quarterly incentives, two annual conferences, dress-down Friday, annual bake-off, fresh fruit, fully stocked biscuit barrels, personal development plans and of course Ceri’s cakes
Is there Career Progression?
A four week paid sabbatical for any employee who hits 5 years services, flexible working from Principle level (currently 40% of our staff work flexible hours)
Who we are looking for:
First of all you must be from a sales or recruitment background. That’s essential I’m afraid. We are looking for hungry, motivated people who have shown grit and determination in life. It takes time and persistence to succeed in recruitment so make sure you’re prepared to put in the hours and effort.
We are looking for candidates with the following backgrounds:
* Estate Agency
* Car Sales
* Insurance Sales
* Outbound Sales
* Construction and Building Supplies Sales
Interested? Click APPLY and contact Vic Bekker @ Girling Jones for further details.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy