Trainee Recruitment Consultant
|Location: EC2, Barbican, Greater London
|Salary: £20000 - £40000/annum OTE £40,0000 + Bonuses
|Posted: 14 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Invest in your future with Big Data London's ONLY official partnered consulting firm, Eden Smith. Industry leaders in the Data Analytics Consulting field, Eden Smith are looking to develop the growth of Trainee Recruitment Consultants in theirrapidly growing, Central London based consultancy.
It͛s time to break the cycle of dead end graduate jobs and no-room-to-grow sales roles.
Eden Smith are proud to be able to offer London's top performing Graduates and Junior B2B Sales Professionals an unrivalled platform from which to build an international career in the most rapidly growing and thriving sector of the 21st Century.
Finally, the time has come to receive the recognition you deserve for your academicachievements, work ethic and consultative skills. Trainees at Eden Smith can expect to earn at least 35,000 in their first year, and to be earning more than double the average salary for a Londoner in their 20s by their second year in the business.
Ahead of the curve and looking to the future, Eden Smith specialise in the data industry with three main areas of expertise.
Eden Smith offer Consulting and Staffing for all things data analytics and Graduate servicessuch as internships, University partnerships and training programmes specifically for Data Science.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Eden Smith, you will be joining the Talent Searchteam - Engage - in order to become an expert in Executive Search for the Data Science market. Eden Smith͛s broad range of sector specific knowledge, network and know-how means that you will be immersed in the ultimate learning environment in which to buildyour recruitment career.
What would you consider to be the most important factors when looking for a new role?
For many people at the start of their career, there are three main factors, and Eden Smith have them all covered.
1. Opportunities for development
At Eden Smith, you are the master of your own fate- if you put in the work and want to succeed, you can kiss goodbye to corporate timescales and a 'first come first serve' attitude to promotions.
Eden Smith are able to boast a unique opportunity whereby individuals are able to join the team at junior level during a time of rapid growth; those who contribute to the growth of the business will in turn growth themselves.
Rarely will you see an opportunity which will allow for Trainees and Graduates to work side by side with the business directors on a daily basis. Mattand Jez, the directors of Eden Smith, will be across the room from you every day, offering limitless opportunities to learnfrom the masters themselves.
Training comes in many forms; not only will you be learning on the job, but you will also have access to internationally acclaimed recruitment training via the leading platform RecruitmentTraining Online
2. Financial rewards
Eden Smith offer competitive base salaries which put their trainees in the top percentile of earners for their demographic in London. Beyond this, Eden Smith operate with a meritocratic, uncapped commission structure. The better you perform; the more you earn.
One of the top performing Trainee Recruiters at Eden Smith is currently on track to be earning c.40,000 in their first year in the business.
With uncapped earning potentials, could you be the person to set a new standard?
3. Work environment
Recruitment Consultancy is considered by many to be a lifestyle, not a job. Consultants areexpected to give their everything to the job, to be totally career focussed, and to go above and beyond in everything they do.
With this in mind, Eden Smith think it is vital that they have a working environment which nurtures the growth of this kind of culture.
Eden Smith are a group of hardworking, intelligent, dynamic, driven and fun individuals with high levels of energy and a genuine passion to support each other to be the very best they can be.
Teamwork is one of the core values at Eden Smith. Say goodbye to
the boiler-room, cut throat, sales floor environment, and say hello to friendly, cohesive, results driven working.
Beyond the office, the team at Eden Smith have a vibrant central London social life, with regular events, annual parties and a genuine ethos of friendship and trust.
Eden Smith offer a wide variety of consultative services, and a
lthough a large portion of
your role will be recruitment specific, adaptability and flexibility is an absolute must if you want to join the team.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
* Efficiently managing and performing to KPIs and sales targets
* Managing a sophisticated sales process within an executive market
* Managing the candidate process, including directly sourcing your own talent pool, headhunting, networking and processing applications
* Maintaining high levels of diligent consultative services
* Working effectively as part of the team
* Constantly researching and developing your knowledge of the market
The Ideal Candidate
There is no 'rule of thumb' when it comes to hiring Trainee Recruitment Consultants, as there are a huge variety of backgrounds and career experiences that can lend nicely to the role. There are however standards that lead to the very best talent, so if you match the following criteria you could be the next superstar Recruitment Consultant at Eden Smith:
* High levels of emotional intelligence and an ability to read situations dynamically
* Business acumen and knowledge
* Experience in a role or environment which required high levels of responsibility and accountability
* B2B Sales experience
* Experience in a consultative role or environment
* Proven experiences which have built your resilience and tenacity
* Outstanding written and spoken communication skills
* An eagerness to learn
* Intelligence and a capacity for creative thinking and autonomous behaviour
* Self management
* Education to degree level is preferred
* Teamwork is an absolute must
Why Eden Smith?
Eden Smith is an employee-centric workplace. Located in modern offices in the heart of London, Eden Smith have a generous reward system designed to celebrate success, and a genuine passion for investing in the development of their team.
A selection of the outstanding benefits of working for Eden Smith include:
* Generous rewards for high performance such as a meal at a top restaurant and an afternoon off work for reaching milestone targets.
* Team incentives such as international trips or treat days out
* Focus on building the culture of the business by celebrating success with an annual summer garden party
* Genuine interest in the well-being of the team, with fresh fruit provided on a daily basis
* Staff evenings out for drinks
* 'Take what you need' approach to annual leave
* Top of the range technology provided for all team member
* Free gym membership after probation
* Auto-enrolment pension scheme