Trainee Recruitment Consultant
|Location: Leicester, Leicestershire
|Salary: £18000 - £23000/annum £18k - 23k per year
|Posted: 16 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Job Ref – TRCLCS1
£18,000 - £23,000 basic salary, uncapped commission + laptop, mobile phone, pension, life assurance, 23 days holiday (with option to buy additional days), cycle to work scheme, company incentives + other benefits
ATA Recruitment are expanding! We are currently looking for ambitious Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join us at our office in Leicester. Working in the lucrative engineering sector, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone with B2B or B2C sales experience to start a new career with a company who have huge growth plans in place and offer genuine career progression.
The role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
• Heavily focused on sourcing relevant candidates through job boards, social media and networking
• Ensuring correct data-entry onto our CRM System and the consistent maintenance of this tool
• Delivering a first-class service – you will be the first point of contact for many ATA candidates and will therefore be expected to represent our brand accordingly
• Researching live vacancies and working with your Recruitment Consultant colleagues to prioritise focus and ensure coverage of key accounts
• Working alongside our marketing department to ensure our external content is geared towards attracting top candidates within our sector
The successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant will be:
• Currently working in a sales environment
• Ambitious, with a strong desire to succeed
• Confident, with excellent communication skills
• Able to work autonomously and effectively
• Extremely conscientious, with a specific focus on attention to detail
• Comfortable and able to thrive within a fast-paced and target-driven environment
• Motivated to always provide a first-class service
The successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant can expect:
• Consistent first-class training programme, delivered by established, successful Recruitment professionals on an ongoing basis
• A structured progression plan with clearly defined routes to promotion, with the option to become a full-fledged Recruitment Consultant within 12 months dependant on performance
• A 6-9 month threshold-free period, while you get to grips with your role
• An extremely high earning potential – our Consultants earn a third of what they bill
ATA Recruitment, (part of the RTC Group PLC) are the UK’s leading provider of candidates into the lucrative technical and engineering sector on both a contract and permanent basis. With over 35 years of recruitment experience and a home-grown Management team, we are well placed to help with your transition into our sector. Having set ambitious goals of a three-year plan to double our business, we are now looking to strengthen our sales team with the introduction of a number of new Consultants in all of our offices across the UK; Derby, Leicester, Leeds, London and Manchester.
If you are interested in finding out more about working for ATA Recruitment and the role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant, or wish to have a confidential exploratory conversation then please get in touch today.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website