Trainee Graduate Recruitment
|Posted: 14 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£20,000 per annum + Commission
Bright, energetic and ambitious individuals!
Charing Cross/Covent Garden
At The Grad Society we are currently seeking a Trainee Consultant to join our growing business. With a current team of 3 we are looking to expand to 10 by the end of this year and the trainee’s joining us at this exciting time will have a real opportunity to be managing their own team by the turn of the year!
Currently specialising in placing graduates in to the Recruitment industry our aim is to be the biggest placer of graduates in the UK within the next 5-10 years. We started the business in early 2016 with a combined 15 years recruitment experience because we believed our experience could make a huge impact on the graduate market. Since then, we have been making strides in the industry and are now looking to start growing the business making this an incredibly exciting time to join the team.
We are looking for ambitious individuals with a real drive to succeed and make something of their careers. If you’re looking for a big company with a definitive structure in place, then we probably won’t be for you. However, if you’re looking to make a big impact in a (currently) small company and secure yourself a long-term career into management, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you to do so.
Whilst we are backed by a leading recruitment firm you will need to be prepared to work in a start-up environment with a big vision and be genuinely excited by the prospect and where the business could/will go!
The role of Graduate Recruitment Consultant
For the first 3-6 months, you will be working in a Resourcer capacity focused on the candidate management side of the business. This will include:
• Sourcing appropriate candidates on a variety of job boards
• Creating adverts to attract relevant candidates
• Carrying out initial phone screenings to assess their suitability to the positions we have
• Carrying out 1st stage interviews either face to face or via Skype
• Ensuring you have all the key details about each candidate before sending them over to us
Once you have proven yourself, and your ability to secure a good calibre of candidates you will move into a 360 role where you will begin to handle the client side of the business as well. This will include:
• Being responsible for the whole interview process with potential candidates and deciding which clients they are most appropriate for
• Being responsible for new business development, including generating leads and cold calling
• Agreeing terms with prospective clients
• Attending client meetings to gather a full description of the candidates they want to take on
What we’re looking for in a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
• Graduates or school leavers who are wanting to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ambitious individuals who are excited by the growth of the business
• Money motivated individuals who enjoy working to targets
• Individuals who are willing to work hard to reap the rewards
Benefits for the Trainee Recruitment Consultant
• Starting salary of £20,000 per annum
• Excellent commission structure from the off
• Excellent opportunities to progress your career quickly based on your own hard work
• Full training scheme to ensure you’re reaching your potential as soon as possible
• A small, friendly team with regular lunches/evenings out