Student Recruitment Officer - Bristol - up to £28,000
|Salary: £0 - £28000/annum 26 Days Holiday
|Posted: 26 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Role: Student Recruitment Officer
Location: Bristol & support to Exeter
Hours: Full Time - 35 hours per week
Salary: £28,000 Per Annum
Office Angels are excited to be recruiting for this brilliant role within Bristol and the south west. The successful candidate will work closely with the Student Recruitment Manager to drive recruitment through higher education within Bristol and Exeter. This will enable you to identify market opportunities and support the development of a regional plan aimed at generating and converting leads to achieve student recruitment.
You would have to have experience and be comfortable when working independently, confident in delivering presentations and workshops, and must be able to apply an understanding of the business environment to develop and maintain external client relationships within universities, schools and colleges. Experience with account management, event programming and lead generating is preferred but not essential.
However, as this role is for an immediate start previous experience is essential and it is a high priority that candidates have knowledge of Higher Education, and experience working within student recruitment is preferable.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist the Student Recruitment Manager with event bookings and management surrounding them.
- Delivering presentations and workshops to ensure students consider the university as a destination for their undergraduate and/or post-graduate study.
- Representing the University at career fayres and conventions.
- You will also support the organisation and delivery of Open Days
- Supporting and attending Regional Business Development initiatives.
- Assisting with promotion of events and staff training
- Managing event metrics, capturing data and collating student/tutor feedback.
- Support the Student Recruitment Manager with the recruitment and management of Student Ambassadors, undertake administration processes and Undertake training and ensure regular briefing.
- You will organise events that aid conversion to enrolments all with the aim of achieving demanding student recruitment KPIs.
-You will be able to pro-actively identify problems and seek solutions, creating your own innovative initiatives when appropriate, in order to support both the Regional and National Student Recruitment Strategies
- Inputting the Domestic Student Recruitment (DSR) plan owned by the Student Recruitment Officer
- Develop, manage and support external client relationships Primarily within Higher Education, engaging with key contacts including subject tutors, law schools and student societies.
- Provide support for recruitment and management of Campus Representatives, adhering to national guidelines, monitor effectiveness through regular face-to-face meetings, event registrations and attendance, promotion of events through on campus activities and social media posts
- Undertake and take ownership of specific projects as part of the Student Recruitment Team
The working hours are predominantly Monday-Friday however there will be occasional times where events are held on a Saturday (approx. 6 per year)
Benefits include 26 Days of annual leave plus an additional 4 to be taken over Christmas.
Working hours are flexible to allow for late night finishes which are compromised by a later start the following day.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy