|Location: North Walsham, Norfolk
|Salary: £18500 - £26500/annum
|Posted: 19 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
We are looking for the right candidate, who has the ability to communicate with people at all levels effectively, and promote the services of an Outstanding Training Provider Nova Training within a specific geographical location. To identify prospective learners and promote the Study Programme, that Nova Training deliver. As recruitment and Induction Officer you will need to complete and engage with different organisations within your local area and speak with those learners that are hardest to reach. This will involve contacting local schools, apprenticeship providers, local authorities and other referral agencies; this will be an integral part of your job role. This may involve some evening and weekend work as and when needed. As a recruitment officer you will undertake effective IAG led interviews with prospective learners. You will also have to conduct a 2 day Induction for all new students that start on the programme. This role is a targeted role and there are KPI profiles on a yearly basis that are set and these will need to be met on a monthly basis to enable for the yearly targets to be reached.
This role will be 4 days a week.
As part of company policy at Nova Training, every candidate must be screened in Math’s, English and ICT skills. Applicants will be asked to undertake assessments during the interview screening process and will be required to demonstrate a level of competence, to qualify for employment within Nova Training.
• A minimum of two years employer engagement experience, and a good knowledge of the local area
• A minimum of two years experience in recruitment or the equivalent and sales experience and working towards set target
• A minimum of GCSE C grade or level 4 in Maths and English
• Level 3 IAG Qualification
• Current full UK Drivers Licence and full access to a vehicle
• To be able to work to deadlines and under pressure at times
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Ability to work effectively and network with a wide range of customers and education establishments
• Experience of delivering training or supporting young people (14-19) with may have either LDDs and/or behaviour issues
• IAG level 4
• Level 3 or above in sales/marketing
• Have led projects involving young people
• 25 days holiday including a Holiday Purchasing Scheme.
• Company Pension Scheme
• Travel expenses @ 35 pence per mile
Access to employee assistance and Employee Benefit Scheme.
Performance Related yearly Bonus Scheme.
For more information, please click on the following link: Job-Description - STUDY-PROGRAMME-RECRUITMENT-AND-INDUCTION-OFFICER - 2018
Nova Training places the highest priority on safeguarding all of our learners and staff. If you are applying for a job with Nova Training be aware that we are a Safer Recruitment employer, job applications will be subject to detailed scrutiny. Applications for employment must be made on NTS1d Employment Application Form which you will be sent if you are called for interview. All relevant employment documents will be seen and verified. An identity check will also be carried out and entitlement to work in the UK will be verified. A DBS application and 2 reference checks will be undertaken as part of the recruitment process following a face-to-face interview.
NB: Only original or certified documents are acceptable