|Salary: £38000 - £40000/annum Excellent
|Posted: 30 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Job Title: Recruitment Manager
Reports to: HR Director
Direct Reports: None
Main Purpose of the Job
Pell Frischmann are a design engineering consultancy with major operations throughout Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Since our establishment over 90 years ago, we have grown into a worldwide organisation, bringing innovative solutions to international clients. The business is in an exciting period of growth.
We are looking for a Recruitment Manager to support recruitment activity for the Pell Frischmann business lead the Recruitment function for Pell Frischmann as well as providing ad-hoc recruitment advice and support to other companies within the Group. The successful Resource Manager will be responsible for leading recruitment programmes and partnering with stakeholders across the business in attracting and retaining top talent in this highly successful consultancy. There is a requirement to use the company’s in-house Applicant Tracking System (ATS), as well as reporting on hiring activities for and to the company.
* Responsible for the recruitment activity within the business.
* Responsible for maintaining the agency preferred supplier list (PSL) working closely with business leads in order to do so.
* Work closely with and build strong working relationships with agencies known to and listed on the PSL as well as proactively building new agency relationships in future. Ultimately driving for the best service possible for a company of this size.
* Responsible for managing and maintaining online provider accounts for job postings and employee / candidate searches.
* Establish strong working relationships across the business at all levels to ensure that the recruitment manager is aware of business resourcing needs and is able to agree plans and processes to facilitate growth.
* Work closely with hiring managers to fully understand recruitment requirements by understanding the nuances of the business, sector, level, technical specialism and person specifications needs.
* Support arrangements for selection processes. Organise and conduct pre-screening candidate interviews and reference checks.
* Liaise with the HR team with regard to on-boarding processes to ensure a smooth delivery from first stage interviews to offer stage.
* Maintain a pipeline of participants for future new employee orientation, based on new hires each quarter.
* Owner of the job description templates in collaboration with the business areas.
* Working closely with the internal communications function, identify and drive a variety of initiatives to protect and build a credible employer brand in the marketplace which attract top talent, including but not limited to sourcing, headhunting, market events, referrals and networking etc.
* Ensure that the Candidate Journey sufficiently protects the Brand in the marketplace.
* Optimise the use of the ATS, LinkedIn and other sources to increase direct hires.
* Help to develop and improve the recruitment strategy.
* Responsible for strong communications back to the business and the HR team. Specifically, by chairing weekly meetings to provide an update on recruitment activity. Generally, by keeping the business leads and hiring managers updated on vacant role activity.
* Producing monthly metrics for use within the HR team and business leads as a whole.
* Providing recruitment guidance and support as noted above in all bullet points to all companies within the Group.
* A minimum of 2 years as a Recruitment Manager
* Minimum of 4 Years of inhouse recruitment experience
* Experience in Recruiting for Design Engineers
* Stakeholder Management
* Previous experience in an engineering organisation.
* Experience across the recruitment life cycle, with a key focus on attraction and engagement
* A combination of recruitment, project management, business operations and technical and organisational skills
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Strong negotiating skills
* Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
* A team player.
* Ability to prioritise workload and out puts.
* Ability to work in a self-sufficient manner. As well as the ability to use your initiative to get the job done