Recruitment Lead - Peterborough
|Location: PE3, Longthorpe, Peterborough
|Posted: 16 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
At MWH Treatment we believe that people matter. We know that to build successful, creative teams we need a diverse workforce that can deliver new innovative ways of thinking. We provide an environment where you will have the freedom to develop and grow to your full potential.
MWH Treatment is looking to strengthen their HR Team with a Recruitment Lead for our @one Alliance (Anglian Water) joint venture framework. Based at the Peterborough office, you will proactively support, centralise and standardise the recruitment process across the teams. Working with the other recruitment leads you will lead on what the appropriate assessment of candidates should be (depending on their level), their on-boarding and provide key analysis and insights to develop the process and drive change.
The @one Alliance is a collaborative organisation of consultants and contractors working together to deliver more than half of Anglian Waters capital investment programme.
You will report directly to the Head of HR and the responsibilities will include:
• Manage recruitment processes to include advertising, CV shortlisting, interview requests, feedback and offers through the Workday system.
• Collaborate with all stakeholders to define competencies in-line with skills and behaviours resulting in delivery of high performing new recruits across a complex/multi skilled environment.
• Working with Partner leads, define and work to a best practise efficient, effective and standardised shortlisting and appointment process ensuring a consistent approach across the Business Unit that appoints the right candidates for the roles.
• Facilitate and plan all Business Unit internal shortlisting processes, i.e. Telephone Interviews, Assessment Centres
• Provide support to Partner Leads to innovative and deliver best practise advertisement approaches including LinkedIn and Social Media platforms ensuring sustainable, manageable and effective delivery of new hire planning numbers.
• Attend best practise seminars and benchmark to keep abreast of new technologies and methods within Recruitment and On-boarding processes.
• Assist in determining the ‘Early years’ recruitment levels across the @One business and gaining approval for these positions.
• Maximise retention by analysing data from all aspects of recruitment and on-boarding and implementing processes to continually enhance
• Identify areas of planned improvement using key analysis and insight from historical recruitment campaigns at a seasonal, geographical and individual level.
• Develop and own the delivery of a communication plan that provides key timely business updates associated with all aspects of the recruitment process
• An understanding of employment law relating to recruitment and selection
• Experience of conducting interviews and assessment centres to select appropriate candidates
• Excellent Presentation and facilitation skills
• Strong focus on delivering excellent customer service
• Ability to act professionally and deal with sensitive / confidential information.
• Ability to work in complex and matrix environments
MWH Treatment is a £250m per annum integrated design and build solution provider operating in the water sector. We have over 1,000 staff working across eight regional centres, primarily supporting six long term water sector frameworks operating both as MWH Treatment and increasingly in joint ventures and alliances.
At MWH Treatment we create opportunity by inviting, embracing and celebrating difference.
Our goal as an employer is to recruit, motivate, and develop our employees with diverse ranges of talents and perspectives to ensure that we have the breadth of viewpoints, experiences, and skills needed to succeed.
Embracing diversity of all kinds enables MWH Treatment to provide a work environment and culture that play a key role in attracting and retaining the right people with the right skills.
Living these values and committing to diversity and inclusion supports and enhances our employees, and acts as a key differentiator in the market.
We are members of the WISE (women in science and engineering) campaign. We are also signed up to the Armed Forces Corporate Covenant in making a promise to support our forces. We are working with CTP to help ex veterans find work in the civilian world