Recruitment Consultant - Trainee Roles for Sales People
|Salary: £18000 - £23000/annum commission OTE £80K
|Posted: 17 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Trainee Roles for Sales People – Manchester City Centre – award winning Recruitment Consultancy
* 12 months + sales experience with a track record of achieving targets within any sales environment.
* Examples of the backgrounds of some of the company's most successful recruitment consultants, who all started as trainees include telesales, call centre, advertising / media sales, mobile phone sales, estate agency / lettings, financial services sales, door-to-door, fundraising, debt management, events sales, technical sales, car hire, medical sales, IT sales, Travel Representatives and gym membership sales.
* Good communication skills, both verbal and written
* Money and goal motivated, enjoy working to targets and be seeking to immerse yourself in a challenging and rewarding career.
What’s on offer:
* Trainee Recruitment Consultant starting salary in the range £18,000 to £23,000.
* Uncapped commission – realistic to be earning £40,000 in first year (many new starters exceed this), £50,000-£80,000 in year two is typical with top performers hitting six figures.
* Flexible benefits package including Company Car or Car allowance (though driving licence is not required to apply for this job), heath care, paid gym membership proving access to 2000 gyms countrywide, pension and share scheme.
* Programme of incentives –holiday incentives (Las Vegas, Shanghai, Monte Carlo etc…), fine dining experiences, red letter days, sporting hospitality, spa days etc…
* Ongoing training and personal development to allow you fulfil your career potential whether that is as a “Top Biller”, a manager, director or the next MD.
* International Opportunities - Being a global business the opportunity exists for established Recruitment Consultants to transfer internationally to locations including Australia, the Far East, the Middle East, Europe and the USA.
* Flexible working patterns / remote / home working available after completion of probationary period.
* Highly respected international company – winners of “Best Places to Work”, Recruiter Hot 100 (RBS), “Britain’s Top Employers”, “Best Recruitment company to Work For”, and Investors in People.
* Network of offices across the UK and Internationally.
* They are global market leaders in a number of high-end, specialist recruitment sectors including IT, Engineering, Medical Technology and Sales.
* Creating your own network of candidates from sources including advertising, job boards, social media and the company’s internal database.
* Developing relationships with existing and new clients, understanding their needs and advising them on suitable candidate profiles and market trends.
* Ensuring the right candidate is put forward for the right role, thus ensuring clients receive the quality service they expect.
* Overseeing the entire recruitment cycle including finding candidates, assessing their skills, matching them to the job and arranging their interviews.
* Achieving your targets, receiving commission and incentives and having fun!
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today!
Conrad Scott is a specialist Recruitment to Recruitment business. We specialise in placing trainee recruitment consultants and recruitment consultants into the recruitment industry. Visit our website for more roles and information.
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737