Recruitment Consultant - Trainee roles
|Salary: £18000 - £25000/annum OTE £40-80K
|Posted: 4 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Recruitment Consultants - Trainee roles - Construction / Engineering recruitment - Staffordshire - Starting salary £18,000 - (rises to £25,000 on completion of training) plus uncapped commission. First year on target earnings £40,000+, thereafter top performers earning £50,000 to £80,000 per annum. Excellent training, benefits & incentives.
What you need to apply to this job:
* 12 months+ sales experience is ideal (e.g. telesales / call centre, travel, fundraising, mobile phone sales, sales, lettings / estate agent, gym membership sales, banking etc…).
* Applications will also be considered from candidates without sales experience, who are seeking to make a career change, and who can demonstrate a real passion to start a career in recruitment.
* Confident, enthusiastic, self-motivated and lively "sales-orientated" personality.
* Commitment, passion, energy and a drive to succeed.
* Career-focused and committed to developing yourself into a successful recruitment consultant.
* Must have drivers licence and own vehicle.
Salary / Remuneration
* Starting salary for Trainees is the range £18,000 which rises to £25,000 on promotion to Recruitment Consultant (typically around 6 months).
* Excellent commission scheme (you'll receive between 20% and 30% of your billings) making £40,000 realistic first year earnings and £50,000 - £80,000 realistic once you've been with the business for 2 to 3 years.
* 22 days holiday, mobile phone allowance of up to £50 per month, pension, Health insurance after 12 months
* Excellent working environment, free onsite parking, industry recognised training, exciting programme of sales incentives.
* £30M T/O recruitment agency with offices in the UK and internationally.
* Providers of specialist staff to the Construction / Civil Engineering and Rail sectors (typical placements - quantity surveyors, site managers, project managers and specialist engineers)
* Taking responsibility for a particular market (e.g. Civil Engineering or Rail), learning the jargon, and gaining an understanding of what your candidates do.
* Sourcing candidates for the vacancies you're working on using advertising, database search and social media.
* You will receive vacancies from plenty of existing clients. You will also learn to use proactive telephone sales and marketing to develop business with new customers.
* Meeting clients, shortlisting candidates, arranging interviews, negotiating fees and salaries, making placements!
* Building longstanding relationships with clients and candidates and building your own reputation as a great recruiter.
* Now is a great time to join. The business is hiring because it is inundated with work. You'll have clients, vacancies and candidates from day one.
* You'll receive industry recognised training from the in house training staff.
* Every employee knows that if they are working hard and making placements they will be given the option to grow a team around them and become a manager. The company's growth is achieved purely organically. In order to achieve their ambitious growth plans, this year's intake of Trainee Recruitment Consultants will quickly need to develop into the managers and directors of future years.
A very strong set of cultural values underpins the business, creating a spirit of success, respect and fun within the teams. They are proud of the work hard / play hard culture with incentives including charity days and holiday targets (recent destinations - Barcelona, Dublin, Dubai)
This is a terrific opportunity to start a highly lucrative Recruitment career.
Interviewing now! Please apply today.
This trainee recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment consultants and professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. For more jobs, information and resources visit our website.
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737