Recruitment Consultant/ New Business Dev Exec
|Salary: £25000 - £27000/annum Uncapped Comm + £10,000- £12,000
|Posted: 14 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Recruitment Consultant/New Business Development Executive Required For Leading Training Organisation Cambridge
£25,000 - £27,000 Basic + Uncapped Comm Realistic OTE for your 1st year is + £10,000- £12,000 + Fantastic Career Progression + Superb Working Environment + Ongoing investment in your future.
My client is the leading learning services provider in the UK, transforming the performance of leading UK organisations in both the private and public sector through a range of learning programmes designed to provide measurable impact.
From a single course to a global learning solution, my client can help transform people and organisations to gain real, lasting benefits.
More of the world's leading organisations choose my client for their business and technical skills development than any other provider.
My client work with world leading organisations to deliver high impact training programmes. Their experience covers all sectors including business, enterprise and public sector. By working with individuals and teams across organisations, they deliver skills in everything from leadership coaching to new application adoption.
It's not just customers who believe they are the UK's best learning provider. Year on year, they are recognised worldwide for the quality of their training by leading vendors and independent organisations.
Their expertise is their people which is central to their success. As one of the UK's longest established training companies, they have a management team with unmatched expertise in all areas of learning and customer service.
Due to their continued success and growth an incredible opportunity has arisen at their beautiful offices in their Leeds Division for a talented dynamic Account Manager / New Business Developer to join their successful team.
Working within the Apprenticeship Team as an Recruitment Consultant your will be responsible for forging B2B relationships with all types of business and employers to grow their client portfolio. Their role would suit a Recruitment Consultant looking to expand and develop their sales skills outside of the agency world and into a corporate, rapidly growing organisation. This is a 180 role, candidates are sourced by another member of the team.
- To work with employers to develop suitable and sustainable
- Employment/placement and learning opportunities for our Apprentices
- Accountable for follow up of generated leads
- Ability to build local networks through participation in professional networking and maintain knowledge of local labour market.
- Working with your candidate Resourcer you will to ensure the timely placement of Apprentices into employment opportunities
- Responsible for continuous Business Development activities through structured telephone sales and client meetings/presentations
- Responsible for Account Managing Employers
- Compliance with internal policies in regards to the learner and employer engagement, Apprenticeship delivery and the Health, Safety and Welfare of learners
- Work with internal and external partners opportunities to maximise placement opportunities
- Support the achievement of the Apprenticeship budget by meeting targets for learner engagement
- Record all employer details on to CRM
- Provide reporting figures on all recruitment targets and sales pipeline
Skills & Experience Required
- Proven and successful placement/recruitment experience is essential.
- Experience of working on a Sales environment e.g telesales
- Ability to work towards a sales pipeline
- IT related market experience would be an advantage
- Strong network of recruitment, employer and placement agencies/partners
- A well-defined and proven approach to recruitment
- Persistent, tenacious and collaborative
- Good communication both written and spoken
Able to present to employers and build long lasting relationships with clients at all levels
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR THIS FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO JO AT MAIDAY RECRUITMENT SERVICES!!
Email: Jo@maidayrecruit .co.uk