|Location: B1, Birmingham, West Midlands (County)
|Salary: £22000 - £40000/annum Plus Team bonus from day one
|Posted: 10 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Recruitment Consultant £22k - £40k basic depending on experience + Bonus + £4k Car Allowance after 12 mths.
Birmingham City Centre
Would you like to join a global Recruitment Company that enjoys a small boutique agency feel about it?
Backed by a global brand you will enjoy the best of both worlds. Fully supported with marketing spend, team administrators, state of the art technology and so much more..
So if you're fed up with working to targets and would prefer a more mature relaxed, dressed down environment with NO KPI's then please read on.
Due to ongoing growth, opportunities have just arisen for talented Recruitment Consultants to join either the Finance, Legal, IT, HR or Logistics team on either a temps or perms desk. Each division has a huge database to get you started so this is NOT a cold start up.
This is a 360 role where no two days are the same. You might be out visiting clients and building relationships in the morning, and then on the phone speaking to potential candidates in the afternoon.
Regular activities will include:
* This is NOT a high volume call environment. Here, quality is the key.
* Searching online job boards and databases for specific individuals or skillsets
* Calling candidates, you have researched / headhunted to sell them on a specific job opportunity
* Conducting a detailed candidate interview to establish suitability
* Recording a detailed job specification from a client, in person or via telephone
* Managing the job application cycle (Interview set up and support, acceptance or rejection of job offers)
* Meeting senior level clients & candidates
* Networking at industry events & growing your reputation in the market
* Negotiating fees & terms with senior level clients
* Hours Mon – Thurs 8.30am – 6pm early finish 3pm/4pm for beers on a Friday
* Basic Salary £22k to £40k plus depending on experience.
* 4k car allowance after 12 months’ service
* Car parking space after 12 months’ service
* Flexibility to work from home once you’re up and running
* Team bonus paid quarterly which is apportioned in accordance with your individual billings (no threshold) up to 30% commission paid.
* Administration team to take all the paperwork off you.
* Marketing spend to allow you to entertain and network with your clients
* Boutique agency feel environment backed by a global brand.
* Superb offices in City Centre location
* Sociable and supportive team
* Relaxed and flexible ethos
* No KPI's do it your way
* The chance to work abroad
* Cutting edge technology, giving you the flexibility to work remotely
* Company pension, Maternity Policy and Mortgage Subsidy
* Overseas incentives, holidays to Barbados & Thailand
* Incentive lunches
* Regular social events and company awards
* Plenty of scope for progression be it the Management route or based on your own financial gains.
12 months Agency Recruitment experience, preferably in a professional sector
Temps or Perms
Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
Strong Communication Skills
Goal Oriented & Organised
Ambitious, Self-Motivated & Tenacious
An Intuitive Team Player
Confident, Articulate & Well-Presented
Ideally educated to degree level
Sounds like you? Then please do not hesitate and click APPLY NOW!!
HS Resourcing is an independent recruitment to recruitment consultancy that focuses on helping experienced Recruitment Consultants achieve the right role for them. My name is Helen Sharif, Director and I am always happy to have an informal exploratory chat about current opportunities and listen to your exact requirements. All contact details are on the HS Resourcing website. Please always be rest assured that I only operate in the strictest of confidence