Recruitment Business Partner
|Location: City of London
|Posted: 29 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
The Curve Group are an award-winning business that are on a quest to transform the “working lives” of many people.
The Curve Group have four service offerings all within HR and Recruitment.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing – We support all types of engagement with the additional provision of your dedicated Recruitment Team.
Recruitment on Demand – where we bring agile, pain free and transformational recruitment support to any business.
HR Outsourcing – We provide a dedicated HR team covering all aspects of HR.
HR on Demand – We provide bespoke people solutions at the right level, the right mix and the right quantity when required.
Team Curve are a force to be reckoned with. They are an incredibly talented and committed group of people with a complete focus on working together to achieve our Quest…
“Creating Extraordinary People Solutions That Transform Working Lives”
They choose to put on their superhero cape every day and live our values to:
Create Relationships… With their colleagues, candidates, clients and partner organisations
Realise Ambitions… by pushing themselves and the people they interact with to learn more, think smarter, move out of their comfort zone and grow as individuals
Be Passionate… about everything that they do and genuinely care about how they leave people feeling i.e. Curved!
Explore Possibilities…by coming up with innovative ideas, helping our customers to think about things differently and creating solutions
For further information on The Curve Group please visit our website at (url removed)
We are looking to recruit a strategic Recruitment Business Partner (RBP) with account development and relationship management experience to partner with our clients HR function, shaping and implementing a global recruitment strategy. This role is based on-site with one of our RPO clients based in the heart of the City of London.
Relationship management and knowledge of all stakeholders’ requirements of are an essential part of the role, whilst working in partnership to attract and retain top talent for the organisation. This would involve overseeing the end to end recruitment process to ensure the correct recruitment methods and successful delivery of the right calibre of candidates.
You will have the desire to not only have impact in your areas of responsibility but in a broader business context, contributing strategic direction to both our Client’s goals and those of The Curve Group’s businesses.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Build and achieve a trusted advisory relationship with the client networking extensively and effectively with colleagues, contacts and candidates to understand the Client’s needs and market.
* Recognising the specific outcomes sought by the Client, having understood or even identified the issues the Client is seeking to address.
* Articulating the benefits and value of the Curve offering and differentiate the Curve approach whilst crafting a compelling proposition based on Client imperatives.
* Taking job briefs / assignments fleshing out all requirements of the Client on the role including suitable headhunting targets / firms and producing Job Profiles for all vacancies / roles.
* Briefing the team and supporting them in finding suitable candidates.
* Coaching and developing Curve team members, ensuring that the service provided to Clients and Candidates is professional and accurate at all times.
* Where appropriate, conducting interviews for short-listed applicants.
* Structuring the project management of the end to end recruitment process including the management of Client’s diaries.
* Liaising with Hiring Managers on the co-ordination of candidate start dates, induction programmes, references, probationary periods etc.
* Arrange invoicing and producing management information as required by Curve and Clients.
* Developing and maintain constructive and effective relationships with other Curve employees and associates together with other groups.
* Supporting the Curve team through effective consultation, communication and attendance at meetings and through the implementation of the Curve strategy.
* Facilitating and implementing change management and business improvement projects and support other Group initiatives as required e.g. new bids.
* Ensuring hiring managers are kept aware of progress with requirements being managed, escalating issues and keeping them appraised of relevant market intelligence.
* Contributing to best practice and process improvements.
* Demonstrate the Curve Quest & Values.
* The RBP will be determined and driven, with a ‘will to win' along with tenacity, ambition and a distaste for failure. The candidate will also be quick-witted with the intellect, flexibility and sense of humour necessary to overcome difficulties.
* Experience in selling recruitment services along with the ability to build Client relationships and confidence, with first class written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
* A strong personality, with the ability to establish a good rapport with colleagues and Clients at every level, along with proven Account Development experience.
* The ability to close deals whilst at the same time responding quickly and professionally to requirements.
* Ability to use technology and appreciate its range and scope of commercial applications and sound problem solving and decision making skills.
* Demonstrate and confidently use all available search tools to maximise each opportunity and keep abreast on latest / changing resource technology.
* Location of and interaction with potential candidates to make them aware of suitable vacancies and interest them in available roles
* The ability to understand complex situations and foresee implications and outcomes over the longer term.
* Strong planning and organisational skills, with attention to detail are essential.
* As part of the role you may be required to handle sensitive data and therefore pre-screening / vetting may be required