Recruitment Assistant (Adaptive)
|Posted: 7 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Simmons & Simmons currently has an exciting opportunity for a Resourcing Assistant to join the HR team in Bristol. The main purpose of job is to provide administrative support and assist with the Adaptive resourcing initiative for fee-earners in London (and internationally).
Clients today need flexible resourcing solutions to meet the changing demands of the marketplace. In response to this, we launched Simmons & Simmons Adaptive (Adaptive) in October 2014. Adaptive is the firm`s flexible resourcing model designed to strengthen client relationships by providing a commercial solution that meets both the needs of the firm and our client base. This role will suit candidates who are extremely organised and have the ability to work under pressure whilst multi-tasking. We are looking for a team player who`s flexible in their approach and naturally proactive.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Scheduling interviews with consultants, partners and clients.
- Diarising and updating the consultant`s records to reflect their current availability.
- Managing the on-boarding and background screening processes for consultants, directing logistics, communications and operations.
- Managing the Adaptive inbox and CVMail inbox, ensuring all consultants receive timely responses to any emails.
- Maintaining the accuracy of all Adaptive information across various spreadsheets (on a daily basis).
- Managing all Microsoft Dynamics AX (HR system) related matters for consultants on assignment.
- Preparing data analysis reports on the performance of Adaptive with regards to recruitment figures.
- Responsibility for the timely processing of invoices, ensuring accuracy in calculations and account coding.
- Completing monthly billing reports and liaising with the billings team to ensure that client invoices are issued and correct.
- Formatting CVs into the Adaptive CV template for clients.
- Completing all paperwork for consultancy agreements and engagement letters.
Education / qualifications / experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent or currently studying at degree level.
- Previous office experience is essential and recruitment experience is advantageous but not a necessity.
Knowledge and technical skills:
- Excellent IT skills including Outlook, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to deal with highly confidential and sensitive HR issues.
- Willingness to use software packages that are unfamiliar.
Here at Simmons & Simmons
We believe our people define us. Our working environment is genuinely collegiate with a supportive atmosphere and team ethos - we have a reputation for being a friendly culture which we are very proud of. Flexible working, an inclusive and diverse culture, our innovative approach and being truly international are just a few more things that make us, us.
Below are a few more reasons to consider Simmons & Simmons for your next career move:
- Competitive benefits package
- International offices including: Hong Kong; Lisbon; Dubai; Tokyo; Dublin; Milan; London; Madrid; Singapore to name a few
- Free fruit for staff members
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- All year round dress down
- We have recently launched `Pathways to Progression` - all about encouraging & enhancing future female talent in the firm
- All offices have their own artwork collections - we have a Damien Hurst and a Tracey Emin in the London office
- We were ranked as a Stonewall Top Global Employer and a Stonewall Star Performer in 2017
If you are interested in finding out more about this vacancy then please contact (Email Removed) with any questions and to apply for the role via the website (url removed)/careers where you will also find a detailed Job Description and further information.
We are not currently engaging with agencies for this role so please apply directly via the website for this position