|Location: RM1, Romford, Greater London
|Salary: £22000 - £29000/annum uncapped commission,company bonus
|Posted: 17 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Recruiter for Traineeships, Romford,Essex, £22-29k
MiddletonMurray an award winning training provider are currently
recruiting for a Recruiter to join their Traineeship team. The
successful candidate will recruit the Traineeship Learners to agreed
targets and assist them through delivery with high quality Initial
Advice and Guidance and safeguarding in line with company standards.
Engaging with the local community as an ambassador of MiddletonMurray
to raise awareness of its products and services and taking ownership
of a territory to influence future referrals.
This role is based in our Romford office, conveniently located
opposite Romford Station. This is a fantastic opportunity for
outstanding candidates who have either a proven track record in
resourcing or some telephone sales experience which they wish to
develop. It is essential that all candidates have a passion to help
young people on their career ladder.
MiddletonMurray is one of the largest apprenticeship and training
providers in the UK, placing over 2,500 young professionals into their
first jobs. MiddletonMurray has been recognised and accredited for its
achievements by numerous organisations and official bodies such as
Goldman Sachs and Ofsted.
What We Do
MiddletonMurray is a multi-award winning Apprenticeship training
provider and Apprenticeship Levy consultancy that takes a holistic
view of the job market to maximise the chance that the right candidate
gets placed with the right employer.
Salary and Benefits
At MiddletonMurray we offer competitive salaries with uncapped
commission and company bonus. In addition to this there are numerous
benefits which include discounts on travel, retail, health, DIY, an
extra day off for your birthday, financial wellbeing, season ticket
loan alongside ongoing support and training to help you develop your
Responsibilities for role will include:
• Learner Recruitment through connection with external agencies,
schools, youth clubs and local community
• Recruitment of learners to the required standard
• Understanding of high quality Initial Advice and Guidance in line
with audit and Ofsted requirements, complying with company policies
• First point of contact of Trainees Safeguarding concerns,
understanding the reporting structure and escalation to the Curriculum
and Safeguarding Manager.
• Understanding the ways of successfully using effective marketing to
engage with prospective trainees
• Being an excellent ambassador of the Traineeship programme and able
to present in schools and at local events
• Results driven and focused.
• Strategic in approach with clear understanding of both personal and
• Self- motivated with the ability to enthuse others.
• A creative thinker in the ways on engaging people.
• Ability to prioritise and organise own work load
• Able to work to deadlines whilst maintaining data protection and
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills across a diverse
• The ability to defuse difficult situations quickly and calmly.
• Ability to work under pressure and with flexibility.
• In depth knowledge of the company and its USPs.
To apply please forward an up to date CV with a covering letter