Permanent Recruitment Consultant
|Location: Derby, Derbyshire
|Salary: £20000 - £28000/annum + Car Allow + bonus + benefits
|Posted: 8 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Frontline Recruitment Derby is a vibrant Recruitment Office offering temporary and permanent staffing throughout Derbyshire/Staffordshire/Leicestershire. Part of Frontline Recruitment Groups Midlands Network we have established ourselves as a market leader and are proud to say that we have over 200 clients weekly benefiting from our service.
We have achieved this by keeping our business model very simple, coupled with an outstanding client and candidate strategy. In addition, the 6 month training programme we provide to our staff is second to none and again is at the heart of what we do.
If you’re looking to progress your career within permanent recruitment sales and earn excellent money, Frontline can offer you uncapped earning potential.
We are looking for someone who has demonstrated substance, energy and ambition in previous jobs able to demonstrate their financial achievements. Together with your single minded approach you will be smart, creative, and be a person who is open to new ideas and business sectors.
You must be in a direct sales role at the moment and be used to working to targets. Achieving your KPIs and budget is crucial in this role, so again you must be able demonstrate how you deal with high level pressure.
Aside to the aforementioned, we see a recruitment role as running your own business under our unique brand. You will be supported in your role, but the responsibility and accountability to make your business succeed is on down to your own drive and ability.
The industry is always changing and the vacancies can be varied can be a therefore a strong minded person who can show resilience is a must. Have an opinion! This is your career and we can support most industry sectors. You need to be inquisitive and decisive and be confident enough to stand your ground on fees and get noticed through your sales technique and personality to bring on opportunities.
A fantastic understanding of sales is essential as is a commercial mind. You must be able to see an opportunity and jump on it, to look for a lead in every encounter. Be curious and be clear, demonstrating articulate communication with a personable and professional attitude at all times.
Frontline Recruitment strive on building and maintaining relationships and that starts with our consultants. We have a friendly team who support and encourage each other and that’s what makes our business the success it is today. Frontline will support your career objectives and if you work hard, are open to development and really show willing the opportunities are endless.
We have invested heavily in a new state of the art recruitment management system, fully equipping you the tools and skills to work quickly and efficently minimizing administration.
You will also have the benefit of the support of a team of administrators, resourcers and account managers to help you complete your daily duties.
About the Job:
* You will manage, build and develop relationships with candidates and clients within a chosen sector and ultimately place the right people in the right job.
* You will drive the recruitment process forward
* You will be responsible for your own targets and planning your own week
* Making sales calls both warm and cold
* Attend Client and candidate meetings
* Relationship building with both candidates and clients
* Selecting candidates
* General sales administration
* Candidate generation techniques
What’s can we offer?
* Salary of £20,000 - £28,000k basic dependent on experience + car allowance, uncapped commission, with no threshold and pay reviews based on personal achievements.
* Sales incentive programs including prizes for top performers, team incentive days sporting hospitality events etc.
* Progressive career advancement for successful recruitment consultants.
* We have a structured and informative training programme that tailors development to each consultants needs in order to help you achieve more in your role and ultimately your career