Marketing & Recruitment Manager
|Location: North London
|Salary: £34000 - £36000/annum Pension, private healthcare etc
|Posted: 29 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Our client is looking for a Marketing & Recruitment Manager, to develop, implement and measure marketing campaigns, and student recruitment activities for one of their university programmes.
JOB ROLE: Marketing & Recruitment Manager
COMPANY: Higher Education
SALARY: 34,369 - 35,621 K
BENEFITS: Great - Private healthcare, USS Pension contributions etc.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
Marketing strategy and evaluation:
* Create the marketing strategy and plans including: customer journey, targeting, segmentation, positioning and recommendations
* Work with the London Recruitment Executive on the planning and forecast of the recruitment objectives as well as implementing the agreed recruitment plan.
* Provide weekly and monthly recruitment reports to stakeholders.
* Contribute with creative ideas and suggest new initiatives or areas of improvement.
* Work closely with colleagues across the business to regularly assess needs and priorities relating to marketing
Marketing and recruitment duties:
* Develop content for various mediums (ads, posters, flyers, newsletters, web pages, education portals, press releases, videos, photography etc.)
* Gather and analyse research, including competitive, market, and customer research.
* Implement the agreed marketing plan with support from the Head of Marketing and the Bachelor Federal Marketing Manager.
* Work with Bachelor marketing staff across all campuses and other internal departments to implement and assess ongoing marketing efforts.
* Work with CRM to develop a schedule of regular email communications/newsletters to different customer segments to promote the programme/school and events, as required.
* Work closely with the London admissions and recruitment team as well as providing guidance and assistance with recruitment tasks where required.
* Ensure that all interaction opportunities with potential students are managed at the highest level of quality and professionalism, including Open Days, Fairs, and all communications.
* Manage and coordinate actions for Student Ambassador team (London-based).
* Periodically attend the European Marketing meetings and share reports and initiatives for the Bachelor programme.
Digital Marketing and social media:
* Manage and update copy for Bachelor webpages (including landing pages), where required.
* Plan and implement social media content calendar, providing regular relevant content and increasing follower numbers.
* Work with media agency on the planning of digital marketing as well as implementing tracking and measuring success of all campaigns.
* Work with designers and external suppliers on the production of creative assets for the programme
Fairs and events:
* Work with the Recruitment Executive to develop key relationships at Schools and present the programme in the UK and abroad.
* Plan, book and coordinate logistics for Bachelor-related events (including information sessions, local and international fairs and open days) – in conjunction with Bachelor team on other campuses.
* Identify and select suitable events and fairs to attend and promote the programme
* Assist in procuring needed services for advertising, printing of brochures, mailing service and other related matters.
Benchmarking and research:
* Undertake regular competitor analysis and identifying new market opportunities
* Planning and running focus groups with students with the support of Admissions team and the HMAC
* Manage and control the marketing budget for the programme
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
* Educated to degree level.
* A background in marketing or promotions/communications.
* Experience in marketing and content creation.
* Higher education student recruitment experience an advantage.
* Experience of working in an international environment.
* Foreign languages are a plus.
* Previous experience of working in the field of marketing for a higher education institution an advantage.
* The post holder will demonstrate professionalism, creativity, good interpersonal and communications skills and will have the ability to work independently as well as within a team.
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels Oxford Circus branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy