IT Recruitment Consultant
|Salary: £16788 - £41970/annum
|Posted: 7 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Exciting Graduate/Trainee IT Recruitment Consultant opportunity based in city centre of Belfast. Offering £18k base salary along with very lucrative bonus and uncapped commission scheme with OTE £30-50k within 2 years. No recruitment or IT background needed as full will be training provided.
Reperio Human Capital is one of the fastest growing and most successful recruitment consultancies in Ireland. We specialise in high-end IT recruitment services with our headquarters here in Belfast city centre. We also have a presence in Dublin and London and we are setting up another office in North Carolina in the United States, opening up a brand new market for us. Despite being around for only 8 years, we have had a lot of success, quickly setting ourselves apart from our competitors as one of the go-to recruitment firms for IT positions. We offer a high quality, specialist service, which is less about high volume recruitment, and more about delivering fast, highly accurate and relevant results to our clients & candidates.
We pride ourselves on our high employee focus and low turnover. We are a friendly, fun and supportive work environment, something our whole team contributes to. We firmly believe that this has been integral to our success. We operate as a meritocracy by recognising and rewarding good work with fantastic progression opportunities, completely uncapped commission, a competitive base salary, life insurance as well as regular 5* holiday incentives and fully paid lunch clubs to the best restaurants in Belfast. With Reperio it is simple, if you do well you will be rewarded and your earning potential and career progression has no limits.
What you can expect:
Recruitment is a highly sales-driven role and involves building relationships and negotiating with clients and candidates both over the phone and in person. There are two main responsibilities of a recruitment consultant, one being business development and the other candidate sourcing:
Business Development - You will use your personality and strong communication skills to build new client relationships and further develop existing client relationships. New business is the lifeblood of any recruitment firm so the ability to open doors and continually ensure your business levels are high, is vital for a successful career in recruitment. To this, you will implement business development techniques such as cold-calling to reach out to companies and build long-lasting business partnerships.
Candidate Sourcing - As well as developing your business, you will also have to develop your portfolio of candidates. Networking is key to your role as a recruiter, so you will be spending time building your network of IT candidates that you can place into positions, ultimately building your candidate database. You will need to be very proactive and creative, using all available tools and resources to source the best talent for your clients.
* You will be assigned a niche, IT Recruitment Market which is your business, so you will have the responsibility to build your network of candidates (whom you can place into companies), and your portfolio of clients (companies whom you can place your candidates with).
* Use your personality to build long lasting relationships with both clients and candidates, whilst proving a bespoke and professional service
* Identifying, approaching and sourcing potential candidates through a variety of attraction methods as part of the end-to-end recruitment cycle
* Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in a job
* Using business development techniques, you will grow your impressive portfolio of clients, who will be eager to utilise your skills as a niche IT Recruitment Consultant
* Building your client and candidate base through attending networking events
* Acting as the "go-to" in your business area, developing a specialist knowledge of your market
Who we are looking for:
All of our consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but what they have in common is their determination, ambition and willingness to work hard. We are strong believers in the importance of transferable skills and ambition and will provide you with a successful training programme which will be tailored to you. You do not need any IT or recruitment experience as we will teach you everything you need to know to be a success. To work with us you do need to be a self-starter who is professional, target-driven and has proven experience of working in a fast-paced and high-performance environment.
Our ideal candidate will be:
* Ambitious, highly motivated and resilient
* Highly sales driven (sales background is highly desirable for this position)
* Financially motivated
* Degree qualified (in any field)
* Professional and confident to deal with high level clients and candidates
What Reperio can offer you:
* Competitive base salary of 18k
* An uncapped commission scheme with no thresholds - realistic first year OTE of £30,000 +, Second year OTE of £30,000 - £50,000+
* Performance related bonus
* Extensive tailored training and support along with your own mentor to support you
* Clear, fast-track career progression based completely on merit and results with promotion within 12 months a realistic possibility
* Monthly company-paid lunch clubs to the best restaurants in Belfast
* Regular holiday targets throughout the year (previous destinations include Dubai, New York & Barcelona)
* Pension, Life Assurance & Private Healthcare
* Gym membership discounts, and various employee benefit schemes
* Our own *well stocked* Beer/Soft Drink fridge & fresh fruit for whole office
* Social, friendly and supportive office environment with a team that celebrates every success
* Modern office, located in the heart of Belfast City centre, fully equipped with showers & a roof top terrace.
If you want to jump-start your career in recruitment with a company that values and rewards its staff, then please apply here or contact Alanna in Reperio at +44 (0) (phone number removed).
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business