Internal Recruiter & HR Co-ordinator
|Location: LE2, Oadby, Leicestershire
|Salary: £20600 - £23600/annum
|Posted: 25 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Prime Life are currently recruiting for a HR/Recruitment Coordinator for our Head Office based in Knighton, Leicester.
The successful candidate will be reporting into the senior HR team and working closely with the Internal Recruitment Lead on recruitment campaigns and bringing quality candidates into the business.
The position will be based in Leicester although occasional travel to our other care homes across the UK will be required therefore you must have a full driving license and means of transport.
We are looking for a passionate recruiter and a strong administrator who can deliver the best candidate experience.
To be considered for the role, you must be able to prioritise effectively, have an attention to detail and work well under pressure.
* To take responsibility for the recruitment of new employees for your allocated Care Home, including identifying vacancies, advertising roles, interviewing, generating offer letters, contracts, starter forms and obtaining DBS checks and references.
* To liaise with the Care Home Manager regarding vacancies and report to HR Business Partner/Internal Recruitment Lead.
* To actively work with the Internal Recruitment Lead/Care Home Manager on recruitment campaigns relevant to your allocated Care Home.
* To place adverts for vacant positions within your allocated Care Home using a variety of methods in accordance with agreed company formats and within agreed budgets.
* To accurately input recruitment information onto the applicant tracking system and maintain daily.
* To input information, check daily and provide feedback to Care Home Manager on the online DBS system.
* To coordinate with the Care Home Manager regarding start dates for new employees and act as a liaison point during the Induction process.
* Issue and maintain completed staff files to Care Home Manager
* Provide Workforce Development Director/HR Business Partner/Internal Recruitment Lead/Care Home Managers and Regional Directors reports of recruitment activity and status as required.
* To support the Care Home Manager with any aspects of HR as and when required and provide the Senior HR Advisor with regular updates.
* To support the HR team with disciplinary note taking as required.
* To be professional and courteous at all times with colleagues, Directors, Care Home Managers, external professionals, and visitors to the company.
* To ensure that you are aware of any company policy and procedures, staff handbook etc and ensure that they are always adhered to.
* To follow any health & safety procedures required of you and to ensure that any health and safety risks are reported to your Manager immediately.
* To respect the confidential nature of all information relating to clients, care homes, company and other staff members and adhere to any requirements under GDPR as necessary.
* To be aware of the accident reporting procedure and follow accordingly.
* To fully comply with any requirements set by the Company regarding Learning & Development to meet the needs of the service.
* Any other reasonable duties, as requested by the Company, to meet the changing needs of the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a people orientated individual who is looking for a rewarding career in HR & Recruitment and who wants to feel part of a team making a difference to people’s lives.
Working hours: 9 am – 5 pm (37.5 hours) (some flexibility to work around shift patterns is also necessary)
Starting salary: £20,600
Holidays: 28 days (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
Support for ongoing CPD
Benefits card - ‘Spree Card