Interim Engineering Recruiter
|Salary: £20 - £25/hour
|Posted: 16 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Our client is looking to hire an interim Engineering recruiter for the UK market based from their Glasgow office. You will alongside the existing Talent Acquisition team to support hiring in the UK. The successful candidate needs to have experience in recruitment, ideally in-house.
* Support in the management of full-cycle recruitment and selection process for permanent experienced hire positions within engineering disciplines
* Manage requisition process, job postings and candidates through applicant tracking system
* Develop and implement advanced sourcing techniques and strategies to identify prospective talent supporting current and future recruiting.
* Utilise various internet sourcing channels and search techniques including Taleo, social media, LinkedIn, internet search engines and databases, Boolean searches, job boards, etc.
* Proactively develop and cultivate relationships with key potential candidates for specific talent pools
* Build and maintain talent pools of pre-screened candidates for various positions and geographic areas to reduce sourcing times on future searches.
* Proactively conduct research and investigate new ideas to execute latest innovative sourcing strategies, techniques and tools to ensure cutting edge practices around candidate sourcing and research
* Develops and maintains accurate records including candidate, reports and metrics on talent acquisition initiatives while analysing data to indicate effectiveness
* Proven experience with full cycle recruiting at all levels and across multiple disciplines
* Proven success with proactive recruiting strategies using traditional and non-traditional recruiting methods
* Experience understanding Talent Acquisition needs and developing and maintaining a talent pipeline across areas of responsibility
* Experience with passive candidate recruiting including research, sourcing, and cold calling, as applicable
* Ability to travel when required
* Ability to develop and understand business needs and translate into attraction strategies
* Experience of multiple sourcing channels
* You will be naturally proactive and be comfortable with headhunting when required
* You will be technically proficient and used to a variety of online recruitment systems, preferably Oracle / Taleo
* Experience of working with line managers using your persuasion skills and expertise to offer and promote key candidates
* Superior verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines Strong planning and organizational skills
* Knowledge of law and regulations as they pertain to recruitment
What’s on offer;
* Immediate start
* Highly competitive day rate
* Minimum 6-month assignment
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment