Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
|Salary: £15000 - £17000/annum Bonus + benefits
|Posted: about 1 month ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Are you looking for a career that challenges you everyday?
* Do you work well under pressure and enjoy targets?
* Does working in a competitive environment with like - minded people attract you?
* Are you looking to work for an organisation where you can develop your career?
If the answer to all these questions is yes then a career in recruitment consultancy could be for you!
Randstad Construction, Property and Engineering are a Sunday Times Top 100 company 2016, and is part of the Randstad group, one of the leading recruitment and HR services providers in the world, l with a top five position in the UK and a top three position in fifteen countries including the US, France and Germany. Randstad staff have access to apply for opportunities internationally.
We are currently looking to recruit Trainee Recruitment Consultants to work within our experienced and knowledgeable teams. In this year you will be running your own desk and making an impact on the business.
Roles are available within our Manchester offices.
In order to be successful in this role you will be willing to:
* Develop your networking skills and business relationship building skills.
* Think on your feet and make decisions quickly in order to operate within this highly competitive industry.
* Work to deadlines and be target/results orientated in your working style.
* Be hungry for success, possess a lot of self motivation and want to develop yourself within the business as a key member of not only your team, but the business as a whole.
The successful candidates will ideally possess:
* A strong academic background
* A competitive nature
* Previous telesales experience is an advantage
* Full driving licence, as our clients are spread across wide geographical areas or at least looking to learn to drive
Why you should join Randstad CPE:
As the market leader in Construction, Property & Engineering Recruitment we are constantly striving to be the best and most innovative recruitment solutions provider in our market, and we pride ourselves in our ability to offer our employees the opportunity to develop their careers in the direction they wish to follow. Working in executive offices, you will be trained to the highest standards to recruit within the technical sectors.
What have some of our consultants said about their experience?
"Nothing can prepare you for a career in recruitment better than having the right attitude. It's hard work, very hard work but every day is worth it because you get out what you put in. The earnings can be incredible and the people are even better"
Trades Consultant, Newcastle
"The support, guidance and training you are constantly given within this organisation means that you always feel valued, part of the team and continually improve as an individual."
FM Consultant, Leeds
We will be screening all applicants in February 2017, and holding an assessment centre ON FEBRUARY 20TH 2017. We will be reviewing applicants on a regular basis and applicants will be updated daily.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application