Graduate Trainee Headhunter
|Location: City of London
|Salary: £20000 - £25000/annum o.t.e £45,000
|Posted: 20 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
The City of London
Areas of recruitment: specialist recruitment in various sectors
£20,000-25,000 plus OTE
If you are a career-minded and financially motivated graduate, we have a great opportunity for you as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant / Headhunter in the City, London.
To become a Graduate Recruitment Consultant you will be hard-working and career motivated. To be truly successful, your background will not be as relevant as your attitude towards success and what you are looking to achieve.
So what does a Graduate Recruitment Consultant do?
Working as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant/Headhunter is both exciting and rewarding. Our employer is a fast growing recruiting firm in a highly specialised market.
Your clients will range from some of the most successful brands in the world to much smaller, highly specialised firms that operate within a particular niche. Your candidates will be conscientious and career-minded professionals that can add real value to these organisations.
* Researching leads for candidates and clients, and cold-calling these to initiate relationships.
* You will meet with clients and candidates regularly, at your office and across the City.
* You will organise interviews and manage candidates through this process, as well as mediating between clients and negotiating contracts.
* You will be responsible for generating new business and having a strategy for this.
What do you get for being a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
* Starting salary is £20-24k with market leading commission structures with realistic OTE's of £40-45k year 1 and £65k+ year 2.
* Fantastic rapid career progression based on the targets you achieve, including leadership development plans and full support from the firm in driving your continuous development.
* Great rewards for hard work such as lunch clubs, trips abroad, city breaks and team prizes, in an energising work environment that makes you want to go into work on Mondays.
* Other benefits may include gym memberships and working in a social atmosphere with regular team nights out.
What do we expect from you as Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
* Ambition. Be career -minded
* Confidence and outgoing. Be social! You need to build quick relations with candidates. Remember: you are trying to sell a job to them!
* A positive mind-set. If you think you can do it you will get the results to back it up! We will sit down with you and coach you as you go through the application process.
* Experience in making qualitative decisions. Maybe you were a student representative, and maybe you were the captain of your University Sports team. Or perhaps you have been employed as a graduate for a few years. Regardless, you should be able to show your ability to make important decisions.
Preferably, you would also have experience in sales. Whether you have done cold-calling, worked in a call-centre, business development, B2B, Telesales, fundraising, promotion or door-to-door sales, you may make a fantastic Graduate Recruitment Consultant.
What are you waiting for - apply to be a Graduate Recruitment Consultant!
So if you feel like you would make a great headhunter or executive recruitment consultant apply today! Simply submit your CV to us and we'll have a look and get in touch with you. Are you a recent graduate and you're not sure and have any questions? Visit our website or get in touch! (url removed).uk
We regularly recruit into the following positions:
Trainee recruitment consultant, recruitment researcher, recruitment resourcer, recruitment consultant, senior recruitment consultant, managing recruitment consultant, principal recruitment consultant, trainee sales consultant, sales consultant, business development consultant, account manager.
…and we regularly work with clients in the following areas:
Finance, Marketing, Media, Digital, Professional Services, FMCG, Technology, Big Data, Telecommunications, Project / Change Management, Financial Transformation, Legal, Insurance, CSR & Sustainability, Multi-lingual positions, Investment Banking, Creative, PR, Financial Services, Consultancy, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Medical Sales, Logistics / Supply Chain, Property, Not-for Profit, Oil, Gas & Energy.
SuperGrad is London's leading provider of graduates to the recruitment industry. We have a track-record of placing high performing candidates into high-performing recruitment consultancy firms in the City. The graduates we place often out-perform their peers placed through other recruitment companies and go on to become the best consultants in their company