Graduate/Trainee IT Recruitment Consultant
|Salary: £16788 - £41970/annum
|Posted: 4 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Exciting Graduate/Trainee IT Recruitment Consultant opportunity based in city centre of Belfast. Offering £18,000 base salary along with a very lucrative bonus and uncapped commission scheme. No recruitment or IT background needed as full training will be provided.
Reperio Human Capital is one of the fastest growing and most successful recruitment consultancies in Ireland. We specialise in high-end IT recruitment services with our headquarters here in Belfast city centre. We also have a presence in Dublin and London and we are setting up another office in North Carolina in the United States, opening up a brand new market for us. Despite being around for only 8 years, we have had a lot of success, quickly setting ourselves apart from our competitors as one of the go-to recruitment firms for IT positions. We offer a high quality, specialist service, which is less about high volume recruitment, and more about delivering fast, highly accurate and relevant results to our clients & candidates.
We pride ourselves in having a friendly, fun and supportive work environment, something our whole team contributes to. We firmly believe that this has been integral to our success. We operate as a meritocracy by recognising and rewarding good work with fantastic progression opportunities, completely uncapped commission, a competitive base salary, life insurance as well as regular 5* holiday incentives and fully paid lunch clubs to the best restaurants in Belfast. With Reperio it is simple, if you do well you will be rewarded and your earning potential and career progression has no limits.
Recruitment is a highly sales-driven role and involves building relationships with clients and candidates both over the phone and in person. There are two main responsibilities of a recruitment consultant, one being business development and the other candidate sourcing and talent acquisition. As well as this you will develop expert in-depth knowledge of your IT market to be the “go-to” recruiter in your business area.
Generating new business - You will use your personality and strong communication skills to build new client relationships and further develop existing client relationships. New business is the lifeblood of any recruitment firm so the ability to open doors and continually ensure your business levels are high, is vital for a successful career in recruitment. This aspect of the role requires confidence and resilience as well as professionalism to communicate (both in person and on the phone) with our high-end clients.
Talent Acquisition/Candidate Sourcing - As well as developing your business, you will also have to develop your portfolio of candidates. Networking is key to your role as a recruiter, so you will be spending time building your network of IT candidates that you can place into positions, ultimately building your own candidate database. You will need to be very proactive and creative, using all available tools and resources to source the best talent for your clients.
Who we are looking for:
All of our consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but what they have in common is their determination, ambition and willingness to work hard. You do not need any IT or recruitment experience for this role as full training will be provided. We are looking for people who have excellent communication skills, are target-driven, confident and willing to put themselves out there. To be a successful recruitment consultant with Reperio, our ideal candidate will have:
* At least 6 months of sales experience
* Ambitious, highly motivated and resilient
* Passionate about hitting targets and working in a highly competitive and fast-paced environment
* Financially motivated
* Degree qualified (in any field)
* Professional and confident in dealing with high level clients and candidates
What Reperio can offer you:
* Competitive base salary of 18k
* An uncapped commission scheme with no thresholds - realistic first year OTE of £30,000 +, Second year OTE of £30,000 - £50,000+
* Performance related bonus
* Extensive tailored training and support along with your own mentor to support you
* Clear, fast-track career progression based completely on merit and results with promotion within 12 months a realistic possibility
* Monthly company-paid lunch clubs to the best restaurants in Belfast
* Regular holiday targets throughout the year (previous destinations include Dubai, New York & Barcelona)
* Pension, Life Assurance & Private Healthcare
* Gym membership discounts, and various employee benefit schemes
* Our own *well stocked* Beer/Soft Drink fridge & fresh fruit for whole office
* Social, friendly and supportive office environment with a team that celebrates every success
* Modern office, located in the heart of Belfast City centre, fully equipped with showers & a roof top terrace.
If you want to jump-start your career in recruitment with a company that values and rewards its staff, then please apply here or contact Alanna in Reperio at +44 (0) (phone number removed).
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business