Graduate Recruitment Consultant Legal
|Salary: £19500 - £21000/annum Many perks see advert
|Posted: 12 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
The time is Now to join a Legal Recruitment Consultancy who 'Changes the Times', not following the herd of old school, outdated recruitment techniques and most importantly, no cold calling!
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £19,500 - £21,000 basic, OTE - Year 1 of 35k. Year 2 of 50k. Year 3 of 70K.
Location: Manchester City Centre, Deansgate.
Perks: Regular reviews, career acceleration, in house Masseuse, vouchers, team building events, extra earning incentives
Due to overwhelming growth, we are seeking Graduate Recruitment Consultants to join our well known recruitment brand. As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will be joining an experienced team of recruitment consultants in conjunction with receiving the highest level of training. Our central located office provides all the highest amenities including a lavish roof terrace.
The ideal Graduate Recruitment Consultant MUST;
- Preferred although not essential to hold at least 12 months sales experience (desirable but not essential) within a target based environment. e.g. estate agency, telesales, b2b sales.
- Must be a graduate with a minimum 2:1 classification within a professional services degree
-Must have Grade C or above In GCSE`s Maths, English and I.C.T
- Before applying for the role of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant you must understand what the role entails and hold a high understanding of the recruitment industry.
- A Graduate Recruitment Consultant MUST be motivated financially and hold natural entrepreneurial ability in building relationhsips and moving up the ladder within a mentally and technological advanced environment.
- A Graduate Recruitment Consultant must hold attributes of composure, resilience, dedicated with the hunger to grow within your career.
•You will be a natural team player
•Be able to work within a fast paced environment
•Able to strategically locate Candidates
•Hold the desire to succeed in constant progression
What we can offer you?
PROGRESSION! PROGRESSION! PROGRESSION!
Why should you join RKRS LEGAL?
We have firmly established ourselves as a leading Legal Recruitment Consultancy. We have further focused on understanding employer needs, budgets and carefully advise on the relevant solutions required for our highly valued Clients, locally, nationwide and Internationally.
We do not use standard procedures or off the shelf software. Our bespoke High level I.T. systems and strategic search methods, in conjunction with our recognised hands on training, provides our employees the freedom and tools to maximise their potential in being rewarded with a fantastic career. Our competitive basics, unique financial bonus schemes, extra perks including company mobile phone and car allowance will leave you feeling overwhelmed with the perks offered at RKRS Legal.
The environment here is intelligent and results driven. Our Manchester office provides a feel good factor, located centrally, all amenities are a stone throw away with access to all public transport, shopping, cafes, and restaurants.
As well as a competitive salary and bonus we provide a higher than standard holidays, pay bank holidays and public holidays. Employees have the opportunity to accrue days through target achievement and performance.
Our staff are key to our growth. We realise this and reward over and beyond to attract and retain the very best. At RKRS LEGAL, our process and training not only makes you the best at your job, yet provides you with further life skills that will assist heavily in your development as a person all round