|Location: City of London
|Salary: £20000 - £45000/annum
|Posted: 7 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
£20,000-25,000 plus OTE of up to £45k in year 1
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly ambitious and financially motivated graduate or equivalent to become a Graduate Recruitment Consultant in the City, London. You would be a hard-working and ambitious graduate entering a job with great earnings potential in a fast-paced sales and recruitment environment.
To be truly successful, your background will not be as relevant as your attitude towards success and what you are looking to achieve.
The SuperGrad Edge - getting into the recruitment industry as a graduate
SuperGrad is the leading supplier of ambitious and financially-motivated graduates into the dynamic and highly lucrative Headhunting Industry in Central London, placing graduates into graduate recruitment consultant positions throughout the City.
We run the SuperGrad Programme, a programme that supports you throughout the entire process of moving from graduate to successful City Recruitment Professional. Upon passing our selection process, you will benefit from being introduced to some of the highest performing and most progressive firms in the city, face-to-face coaching to help you secure a job offer from them, with industry-leading training that will ensure you excel within the role as well as a bank of exclusive online resources that will fully support you throughout the process
The SuperGrad Programme ensures you unleash your full potential and ultimately build the career you've always hoped for within the top echelons of the Recruitment Industry as Graduate Recruitment Consultant.
So what does a Graduate Recruitment Consultant do?
Working as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant/Headhunter at the top end of the recruitment industry in London can be incredibly rewarding. This job offers the fantastic opportunity to start a career in recruitment/sales where you will see your impact on a daily basis, work with extremely talented people and enjoy an environment that will be challenge and inspire you.
Your clients will range from some of the most successful brands in the world to much smaller, highly specialised firms that operate within a particular niche. Your candidates will be conscientious and career-minded professionals that can add real value to these organisations.
In this position you will be researching leads for candidates and clients, and cold-calling these to initiate relationships. You will meet with clients and candidates regularly, at your office and across the City. You will organise interviews and manage candidates through this process, as well as mediating between clients and negotiating contracts. You will be responsible for generating new business and having a strategy for this.
What do you get for being a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
* Starting salary is £20-24k with market leading commission structures with realistic OTE's of £40-45k year 1 and £65k+ year 2.
* Fantastic rapid career progression based on the targets you achieve, including leadership development plans and full support from the firm in driving your continuous development.
* Great rewards for hard work such as lunch clubs, trips abroad, city breaks and team prizes, in an energising work environment that makes you want to go into work on Mondays.
* Other benefits may include duvet days and gym memberships and working in a social atmosphere with regular team nights out.
What do we expect from you as Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
* Ambition. Be ambitious! If you don't have the drive to succeed don't bother applying. However, if you want more than just a job but get a great reward for the work you put in.
* Confidence and outgoing. Be social! You need to build quick relations with candidates. Remember: you are trying to sell a job to them!
* A positive mind-set. If you think you can do it you will get the results to back it up! SuperGrad will help you if you do You may not already have this, but SuperGrad can help you realise your full potential. We will sit down with you and coach you as you go through the application process.
* Experience in making qualitative decisions. Maybe you were a student representative, and maybe you were the captain of your University Sports team. Or perhaps you have been employed as a graduate for a few years. Regardless, you should be able to show your ability to make important decisions.
Preferably, you would also have experience in sales. Whether you have done cold-calling, worked in a call-centre, business development, B2B, Telesales, fundraising, promotion or door-to-door sales, you may make a fantastic Graduate Recruitment Consultant.
We regularly recruit into the following positions:
Trainee recruitment consultant, recruitment researcher, recruitment resourcer, recruitment consultant, senior recruitment consultant, managing recruitment consultant, principal recruitment consultant, trainee sales consultant, sales consultant, business development consultant, account manager.
…and we regularly work with clients in the following areas:
Finance, Marketing, Media, Digital, Professional Services, FMCG, Technology, Big Data, Telecommunications, Project / Change Management, Financial Transformation, Legal, Insurance, CSR & Sustainability, Multi-lingual positions, Investment Banking, Creative, PR, Financial Services, Consultancy, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Medical Sales, Logistics / Supply Chain, Property, Not-for Profit, Oil, Gas & Energy