Entry Level Sales Recruitment Consultant
|Location: Enfield Town, Greater London
|Salary: £18000 - £23000/annum OTE 23k
|Posted: 14 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Once fully taining you can expect an OTE of 30k******
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Sales Consultant based in Enfield to joining an leading award winning company boasting 500m turnover in the recruitment sector.
"Voted Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For 2008” you will be working for one of the UK’s largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies.
If you thrive on a challenge and want the opportunity to not only be an employee within this fantastic organisation but the potential to also be a shareholder then we are the employer for you.
The primary role of a Trainee Sales Consultant is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. You must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company. Keeping the company “features” and “benefits” at the forefront. You will recognize the need to develop a rapport with new clients, and work to set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the client and candidate relationship. You will also be required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients. You will have the mindset to manage essential activities as a key part of your role essential to building a pipeline of new business coming in to the company. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors. You will also be required to source the correct candidates for the clients need by conducting interviews for ad campaigns, basic CV searching and headhunting. You will have your client’s needs in mind when skillfully selecting the right candidates via face to face interviews. While the exact responsibilities will vary depending on the business needs the main responsibilities of the Sales Consultant role can be summarized as follows:
New Business Development
* Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
* Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
* Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
* Research and build relationships with new clients.
* Set up meetings between client decision makers and decision influencers. Plan approaches and pitches in line with the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
* Participate in pricing the solution/service.
* Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
* Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
* Present new services and solution to enhance existing relationships.
* Work with your manger and other colleagues to meet customer needs.
Business Development Planning
* Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends and / or market gaps and niche opportunities
* Consult with you immediate manager in order to work cease opportunities created by current and changing trends with a view to developing new service solutions and ensuring your competitive advantage is finely tuned.
* Identify opportunities for campaigns & services that will lead to an increase in sales.
* Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Management and Research
* Submit weekly progress / target reports and ensure data is accurate.
* Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met & expectations are managed.
* Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
* Ensure you inform your immediate manager of learned opportunities that could have considerable impact on the branch profits so that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
* Ensure at all times you represent the the company in the best light.
* Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
* Writing & submitting attractive job advertisements in line with legislation.
* Ensure candidate retention by offering excellent job and company profile briefing.
* Utilizing web media for ad campaigns.
* Ensuring candidate pipeline is at a premium, making the most of candidate walk in’s and call ins.
* -Ensuring candidates have the best possible experience of the company even if unsuccessful
Skills and Qualifications
Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals & Professionalism.
Remuneration and reward
Basic Salary – 18k (bonus available)
Company Car once training is complete