Education Recruitment Consultant
|Posted: 19 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
A*Star Teachers is a specialist education recruitment company based in London. Our management team is currently looking to employ a recruitment specialist for our growing secondary-education desk. The company is witnessing a growth in business and a secondary-education recruitment consultant with a proven track-record in recruitment is essential to achieve our projections for the forthcoming year.
A*Star Teachers has not only provided London Secondary schools with excellent teachers for over 15 years but our customer service to schools is second to none - we want to develop this further. Our secondary education recruitment consultants consist of former teachers to create an ideal blend of education-based experience and knowledge of how schools work. We do feel however that the team will benefit from someone with a background in a target-driven recruitment environment, someone who's recruitment expertise will raise the bar even further.
The ideal candidate will:
* Be a leader of best-practice when it come to the essential attributes that define a "top-recruiter"
* Possess the ability to forge and maintain sustainable client relationships
* Display the fundamental characteristics attributed to any successful recruiter - drive, determination, ambition and the highest professional standards - but also someone that can put these components into practice on a consistent basis
* Grow to be a leader within the team
* Offer solutions to business growth and a level of critical thinking in order to unlock the doors to new client schools and teachers - someone who will increase the volume of placements both on a daily and long-term basis
* Be acutely aware of current recruitment trends within the education sector
What's in it for you?
* Competitive basic salary with excellent commission structure
* Opportunity to start immediately on a full-time contract
* Personal development and career-development opportunities
* An environment which is fun and rewarding - a team culture
* Rotating shift pattern - 7am to 4pm and 9am to 6pm
* An excellent commission structure will motivate the successful recruitment consultant. The company also offers the opportunity for career growth by working towards leading the Secondary Recruitment desk and a team of three other recruitment consultants.
If you possess the necessary drive and determination along with a will to succeed both professionally and financially then this role provides a perfect opportunity. Based in Angel, Islington our offices are in the central hub of vibrant Islington. Our staff are friendly, approachable and without the "ego" culture.
Our teaching background makes us a credible force within this sector - can you bring the recruitment background and be part of our journey to become London's leading supplier of school staff?
If you are a secondary-education recruitment consultant we are keen to hear from you and potentially arrange a face-to-face interview
Call (Apply online only) or email Ken Hayes on
*Please note all candidates must have a minimum of 2 years' experience working within the recruitment sector
*All candidates must provide a minimum of 2 professional references
It is A* Star Teachers' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, due to the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to each applicant individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days, your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may feel suitable for in the future. A* Star Teachers is a Quality Marked Agency (continuously since 2002) and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people