Education Recruitment Consultant - 20% Commission
|Location: King's Cross, Greater London
|Posted: 20 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
We are an education recruitment agency based in Central London consisting of a team of recruiters with over 10 years’ experience within education recruitment.
We work in partnership with Early Years Settings, Primary and Secondary Schools, Independent Schools and SEN schools (including PRUs) across Greater/Outer London, South East England and the East of England.
Established just under 4 years ago we have gone from strength enjoying year on year growth. We are now seeking talented education recruiters to join our team.
We are able to offer Hot desks within our Primary, Secondary and SEN divisions as well as tailor make roles within our existing desks.
If you are seeking progression into management or looking run your own team then we are more than happy to build around you. We are able to put milestones in place so once set milestone are achieved we will recruit an additional member of staff handpicked by you.
As a business we have a non-corporate ethos and feel where we allow all our consultants the freedom and autonomy to run with creative ideas, inject their own flare and creativity so they can make their own mark.
We do not use KPI’s and targets, rather milestones. We believe in sitting down with each and every consultant and setting realistic and achievable milestones which are then used productively to help consultants develop. We offer a relaxed fun environment to work in with a healthy work/home life balance – we do not believe in pumping out sales calls every minute of the day.
We are seeking consultants who are not scared to try new things, think outside the box and be able to do the things that will generate business and attract teachers.
As a business we are always looking at how we can implement creative, innovative marketing strategies to help cope with the ever-increasing demand for teachers. We have a unique GDPR-compliant education ecosystem that allows our consultants to connect with schools and teachers directly on a level that surpasses traditional sales methods. This provides better lead generations, more teacher placements and higher commissions for our consultants.
With access to over 300k teachers and an audience reach of over 500k teachers on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook (teaching and education staff with a LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook account) this is the perfect time to join one of the fastest growing and established education recruitment agency based in the heart of London.
We believe our positons would suit someone wanting to move out of a corporate or micromanaged environment and join a friendly, unique and non-corporate company that offers a great home/work life balance.
Additional Key Information
* Commission of 20% on all supply and permanent deals.
* All paid incentives such as weekends away for top performing consultants and an all paid company break every year.
* Term time hours between 7.30am and 5.30pm with three shift times - 7:30am – 4:30pm, 8:00am – 5:00pm and 8:30am – 5:30pm.
* Reduced hours as low as 5 hours per day during holidays periods.
* Friendly, non-corporate company with ongoing support, training, and development.
* Working for a company huge on a good home/work life balance.
* Working for a company who encourages autonomy, creativeness, and self-development.
* Located in heart of London (kings cross) with very easy access to all tube and railway stations
* Ideal position for somebody who wants to move away from a high-pressure working environment