Band 5 Recruitment Coordinator (Must have previously worked within an
|Location: Basildon, Essex
|Salary: £13 - £15/hour
|Posted: 22 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
Band 5 Recruitment Coordinator (Must have previously worked within an NHS Organisation)
My Client is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to help organise, advise and challenge managers around their vacancies. In addition, the post holder will support and make recommendations around different recruitment opportunities /campaigns and essentially project manage the filling of vacancies in difficult to recruit to areas within Kent and EWMHS services. The post holder will oversee the main recruitment in these two areas via the operational management of the Recruitment Officers. The role will involve extensive travel across Kent and Essex.
Location: Based in Basildon (traveling around Essex and Kent required)
Temporary: Expected to last 3 months with possible extension
Hours per week: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £15.00 (Umbrella) or £13.00 per hour (PAYE)
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* To work with managers to identify and prioritise recruitment requirements.
* To act as the lead for the coordination and development of the targeted recruitment days/initiatives.
* To act as the process champion for the Recruitment Officers, ensuring that recruitment processes are followed and completed and regularly reviewed to meet the needs of the service.
* To lead and support co-ordination and planning of localised/targeted recruitment campaigns.
* To act as the first point of call for complex recruitment queries and complaints.
* To ensure the delivery of a customer focused service that meets Trust KPIs
* To act as the first point of contact for general recruitment enquiries from staff and managers within the Trust. Providing support to the recruitment procedure and processes.
* To manage all stages of the recruitment processes, from approved vacancy to appointee start date.
* Receive requests for advertising, check associated documentation and enter vacancy details on the NHS jobs website, following the correct procedures.
* Provide HR recruitment support, including preparing shortlist and interview packs for recruiting managers.
* Produce standard correspondence for applicants, ensuring the correct information is given to candidates regarding shortlisting, interview process and outcomes.
* Produce standard offer letters, including the required paperwork for statutory checks and reference requests.
* Ensure all starter documentation; including statutory checks are in order.
* Ensure general recruitment enquiries are dealt with in a professional manner.
* Devising and implementing process maps.
* To assist with the production and analysis of reports on recruitment activity
* To ensure that KPIs are met and where they are unable to be met, the issue is escalated as appropriate.
* Provide a high quality confidential and comprehensive administrativeservice.
* Open and sort incoming emails and other posts in a timely manner, and where appropriate, personally prepare and send responses to correspondence.
* Operate bring forward and reminder systems.
* Undertakewordprocessingofalldocumentstoahighstandard,inanagreedTrust style and using an appropriate referencing system.
* Utilise advanced level IT skills to create reports and presentations.
* Develop and maintain electronic filing systems to ensure effective access to relevant information.
* Prioritise own workload on a day-to-day basis to ensure that deadlines are met.
* Act as a central point of contact for external and internal callers, making judgments regarding appropriate dissemination of key information.
* Coordinate administrative arrangements relating to reporting requirements, to include the collation and presentation of documentation, preparing evidence and ensuring information is up to date.
* Maintain up to date confidential personal stafffiles.
* Propose and implement changes to working practices to reflect the needs of the Service.
* Respond to ad-hocrequestsforinformationfromotherTrustsourcesasagreedby the Manager