Associate Recruitment Consultant
|Salary: £18000 - £23000/annum competitive
|Posted: 13 days ago
|Contact Name: CV-Library
CHANGE LIVES WITH A CAREER IN RECRUITMENT
We’re looking for a driven, ambitious and enthusiastic individual to join our team in Bristol as a recruitment consultant. With over 30 years’ experience, we will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to learn from industry experts and receive first class training to develop their skills and start the journey to a successful career.
Key tasks include:
* Developing a network of candidates and clients, and building strong customer relationships
* Attracting candidates using leading technology, job boards and social media
* Screening and interviewing candidates to match them with suitable vacancies
* Advising clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and career opportunities
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 1986, SThree is a global recruitment organisation, employing over 2,800 people in 16 countries and providing specialist contract and permanent recruitment services, across ten brands.
Our purpose is to bring skilled people together to build the future. At SThree, we change lives by finding our candidates the right roles and opportunities, and by identifying the right talent for our clients in the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) industries.
WHAT WE DO
Our clients are some of the biggest and most exciting organisations in the world, working in life changing industries. At the heart of what they do are the skills, talent and ambition of the people they employ. And that’s where we come in.
We find the people to drive these sectors forward. We take the time to get to know them, understand their aspirations and what truly motivates them. That puts us in the best position to align personal ambitions with company goals, to match talent and culture.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
As a successful, international, multi-brand organisation we can offer you:
* An exciting career. With structured career paths, great learning and development and personalised support from experienced people, we will help you achieve your potential and progress your career.
* A great work environment. We offer a friendly and inclusive working environment with the flexibility, tools and systems you need to succeed in your role. We celebrate success and have fun along the way.
* An opportunity to help others. We offer a number of opportunities to get involved with our CSR activities, including two paid volunteering days per year to share our skills and experience in the community.
We offer a very attractive package, including a competitive salary, individual commission scheme, lunch clubs and holiday incentives, share schemes, and a number of other benefits (private healthcare, dental plan, pension, discounted gym membership…)
If you’re interested in a career with purpose and would like to find out more about this opportunity, please contact Aaron Foley, on the details below.
To find out more about what it’s like working at SThree, visit (url removed)
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief or sexual orientation.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants