‘Happy cows produce more nutritious milk’
Employee engagement for the recruitment industry
RI is pleased to invite owners & directors to its latest Executive Masterclass with leading UK trainer: Angela Cripps
Research that shows that not only do happy cows produce more milk, but this milk is higher in calcium as well. This research helps us to understand that engaged employees produce higher results.
The information shared in this workshop has helped Recruitment Directors and Managers alike to understand the impact that engaged employees can have on the bottom line and what that focus, on engaging members of staff can have.
Join recruitment sector trainer and executive coach Angela Cripps for the few hours that will give
you the tools to create an employee engagement strategy for your team… and yourself.
Delegates attending the workshop will:-
1. Be able to create an Engagement Strategy for their business that will increase productivity from all staff
2. Appreciate an individual’s personal values and how to align them with the company’s values
3. Gain the statistical data that explains the bottom line benefits of employee engagement
4. Explore intrinsic and extrinsic motivators to gain commitment from their teams
5. Understand the power of leading by example
6. Devise a vision for their business that inspires
This workshop is ideal for Directors of companies and managers of teams.
Angela is the owner of Connemara UK. An experienced trainer, management consultant, executive coach, mentor and performance specialist who has been working within the recruitment industry since the late 1980s.
Her aim is to make companies more successful and profitable through the development of their people and processes. She has worked with over 150 SMEs throughout the world and her LinkedIn recommendations are
testament to the impact she can have on a business.
Angela has worked for APSCo, REC and The Recruitment Society in her career.